Chapter 6: The Uchiha Family Reunion: Part 1

I don't own or co-own Naruto or High school DxD that rights belong to Ichiei Ishibumi, Miyama-Zero, Fujimi Shobo, And Masashi Kishimoto. Based upon Characters created by Ichiei Ishibumi, Miyama-Zero, Fujimi Shobo, And Masashi Kishimoto.

So stop bothering me!

Rated M - For Strong Language, Blood and Violence and other stuff.

"Talking"

"Thoughts"

[Jutsus, Techniques, and Spells]

"[Chapter 6: The Uchiha Family Reunion: Part 1]"

[Date: 10 May 2022 AD]

The tedious, enveloping darkness and the silent gravely imminent approaching night, the clouds lay low covering the world in its blanket.

A man sat alone, his back against a almost divine Sakura tree, the shadow of that tree protecting him from plain sight, the leafs of the tree rustled wearily every time the wind rushed in, as if hating on the damned wind for always breaking the silence, almost savouring the menacing, oppressing atmosphere that threatened the frame surrounding him, a singularly leaf found itself dropping down, momentarily rising to have a taste of its freedom.

His power being restricted by his creator, it slowly started to fall down, the man opened a shining single blue eye with a ripple pattern as he watched the leaf falling to its death.

The leaf was just like humans, devils and whatever supernatural being that you could find. It's a deplorable and revolting nature, the ravenous and sickening personality, momentarily rising to its highest achievement before falling to its amusing demise. The man chuckled lightly as he envisioned himself being once like that.

The cessation of a person was to be expected, the long nails that dug through you, touching your very core, your spirit being defiled and thoroughly checked through.

The Shinigami was one not to be messed with, well of course except for him and some few chosen, his nature and power naturally repelled the shinigami's because of him being an actual servant of a God - no, not the fake one that leads the Angel Faction or those other Gods of all of mythologys that exist throughout the world or worlds - but a real God.

A being with never ending power, infinity, that could at a whim destroy anything; Planets, Stars, Galaxies, Universes, Multi-Verses and even whole Dimensions if he so wished. He had lived long as it was, and had the chance to witness all of those things in front of his very own eyes.

He had escaped the judgement of God of Heaven, and the Death Reaper itself thanks to the power that that God had given him.

Everyone feared that being as the most vile, the most strongest, and the most evil being to have ever grace the world.

He who single-handily stopped the "Great War" between the three biblical fictions, killed the two Heavenly Dragons: Beings that are said that have enough power to destroy Earth seven times over, killed two of the original Devil Kings and stopped the "Devil Civil War" and brought true peace to this world who was rotting from its own people.

Everyone revered that being as a Savior and as a God.

His name; Madara Uchiha.

A God who no one didn't know of until the moment he appeared in Great War saving multiple people who were not directly involved in the Great War from the clutches of the Devils and monsters who were summoned by other worlds by the Devils who thought that they could have the advantage against the other two fictions.