Chapter 5: The End Game

I don't own or co-own Madara Shippuden or High School DxD those rights belong to Ichiei Ishibumi, Miyama-Zero, Fujimi Shobo, And Masashi Kishimoto. Based upon Characters created by Ichiei Ishibumi, Miyama-Zero, Fujimi Shobo, and Masashi Kishimoto.

So stop bothering me!

Rated M - For Strong Language, Blood and Violence and other stuff.

"Talking"

"Thoughts"

[Jutsus, Techniques, and Spells]

I will not change the main story's components. It will still be as below.

Madara x Harem. Godlike Madara! Madara-centric!

"[Chapter 5: The End-Game]"

[Date: 24 March, 666 AD]

War is... Well, most people call it Hell, but Hell is surprisingly not that bad, all things considered. It actually is a lot like the mortal realm, only key differences are a red-hued sky, and some more mountains. But there are forests, prairies, plains, and oceans. Now, Heaven on the other hand... And now I'm getting ahead of myself.

War. That's where we were. War is terrible. It rips families apart, pits brother against brother, and is one of the worst things that can happen at any time. Worse still, there are people who love war.

They thrive in it, relish it, and cannot get enough of it. It's even worse when these people are in charge of countries or governments. But, it's particularly brutal when these types are the leaders of entire races.

The Biblical battle of good versus evil was true. For a time, the Biblical God and the Biblical Satan duked it out. Only, it was more of God versus Satans, the plurality being key. The Four Great Satans, Lucifer, Beelzebub, Leviathan, and Asmodeus combined their might and fought with their creator; God.

The wars heaved heavy tolls on both of the sides, and it was during a tenuous peace that a third faction was born, the Fallen Angels. Fallen Angels were sick of waiting for God to make a move against his enemies so they attacked for him.

However, this angered God, and he refused to let them back into his kingdom ever again. The Fallen Angels, still retaining their holy abilities continued to fight against the Devils, but also turned their hatred towards Heaven for abandoning them.

As for Madara, this last 50 years were very fun, meting all kinds of different opponents, dancing with them, showering in their blood, they were weak, they were pathetic, they didn't know how to even dance properly, though sometimes he said that, there were only five who could rival him in power if they joined forces together.

First: Great Red also known as the Apocalypse Dragon, the True Red Dragon God Emperor, True Dragon, and the Dragon of Dragons.

Second: Ophis, the Dragon God known as the Ouroboros Dragon and the Infinite Dragon God.

Third: Arceus, known by the Supernatural World as the most oldest creature second to the Biblical God and the only one to have witnessed the creation of this Universe by the Biblical God.

Fourth: Trihexa(666), a legendary being known as the Apocalyptic Beast and Emperor Beast of Apocalypse. At its full power, it is stated to be on par with Great Red, Arceus and Ophis.

Fifth: Biblical God, known by the Supernatural World as the most oldest being. The second being Arceus. He is also the creator of Humans, Angels, Devils and the entire Universe.