Chapter 2: The Familiar Forest

I don't own or co-own Naruto or High School DxD that rights belong to Ichiei Ishibumi, Miyama-Zero, Fujimi Shobo, And Masashi Kishimoto. Based upon Characters created by Ichiei Ishibumi, Miyama-Zero, Fujimi Shobo, And Masashi Kishimoto.

So stop bothering me!

Rated M - For Strong Language, Blood and Violence, and other stuff.

"Talking"

"Thoughts"

[Jutsus, Techniques, and Spells]

I will not change the main story's components. It will still be as below.

Madara x Harem! Godlike Madara! Madara-centric!

"[Chapter 2: The Familiar Forest!]"

"[Date: 24 December 0022 AD]"

The Sun.

It was virtually one of the most powerful sources of energy in the Universe. While it was certainly not the greatest and omnipotent source of all, it was potent nonetheless. It represented the conscious ego, the self and expression, personal power, pride, authority; leadership qualities; and the principles of creativity, spontaneity, health, and vitality.

The Sun itself had the potential ability to inflate and implode upon itself, commencing the destruction of a Class 5 or X Apocalypse. The severity of the sun was like a nuclear furnace that provided a colossal source of energy for many light years in any direction.

In ancient times, the Sun was revered as a deity or an object of divine origins. The goddess of the Sun and the Universe; Amaterasu, was the one who shined in the heavens.

Amaterasu-o-mi-kami was the supreme goddess of Shintoism and the ruler of the Plain of Heaven. The goddess of the Sun had long jet-black hair that reached all the way down to her waist. Her eyes maintained an almond shape and a deep brown-black color, and she had a pale skin complexion.

As she floated above the skies, bringing light back into the world, the goddess adopted a look of thoughtfulness on her face as she felt an monstrous amount of power rise out of nowhere. But something about this power it felt so familiar to her. Then her eyes widen from mixture of shock and surprise.

"This power... Is it Chakra? No, no, no. The last time I remember Chakra didn't have such a deadly feeling to it. It feels more vile than Trihexa and at the same time more pure than that of the God of The Bible.

XXXXXXXX

A handsome-looking young man with long blonde hair and green eyes looked up in an abrupt manner. His twelve golden wings that jutted out from his back glowed in interest from the sudden surge of godly energy. The energy he felt was akin to that of the Biblical God. It was absolutely monstrous.

"Michael? Do you feel that power as well?"

Michael, the leader of the Angels and the Seraphim, turned around to see an extremely beautiful woman with curly blonde hair and a voluptuous figure.

"So you sensed it as well, Gabriel?!" He asked his sister.

Gabriel, an Angel and a Seraph, also one of the guardians of the Throne of Heaven, put her hand on her chest, and smiled as she felt the great power surge.

"This power. It's so vast and overwhelming. It brings me warmth and joy, but at the same time it feels like it's another Trihexa and father joined together.

Michael's green eyes widened again, and he turned back around as he continued to gauge the level of the overwhelming pressure. As the first creation of the Biblical God, Michael didn't expect to sense a great surge of power like this, a power that was akin to his's father and the Beast of Apocalypse.