Chapter 4: The Sage VS The Beast of the Apocalypse

I don't own or co-own Madara Shippuden or High School DxD those rights belong to Ichiei Ishibumi, Miyama-Zero, Fujimi Shobo, And Masashi Kishimoto. Based upon Characters created by Ichiei Ishibumi, Miyama-Zero, Fujimi Shobo, and Masashi Kishimoto.

So stop bothering me!

Rated M - For Strong Language, Blood and Violence, and other stuff.

"Talking"

"Thoughts"

[Jutsus, Techniques, and Spells]

I will not change the main story's components. It will still be as below.

Madara x Harem. Godlike Madara! Madara-centric!

"[Chapter 4: The Sage Of The Six Paths vs The Beast Of The Apocalypse]"

[Date: 09 August, 0073 AD]

It was night. The stars twinkled merrily in the sky. Some falling stars shone brightly as they traveled through the night canopy. One person stood in the dark, fully wrapped in a jet-black plate mail. Black flames gushed out of his body; the Amateresu.

He was the Angel of Despair otherwise known as Madara Uchiha.

The black flames spread around creating a dark area. It looked as if there was a hole in the sky. The falling stars headed straight toward the darkness as if sucked by it.

Truthfully, those weren't falling stars. They were Angels with shining wings.

Angels were beings created by God of the Bible. Their counterpart was the Angel of Despair.

Clad in their shining white armor, the Angels raised their swords and challenged the legendary Uchiha. The sky bore witness to a battle between Light and True Darkness.

"NO WAY! THERE'S BUT A SINGLE ENEMY AND YET, OUR ENTIRE ANGEL ARMY CAN'T EVEN BRING HIM DOWN!"

An Angle with a flaming sword shouted in outrage. Half of his comrades had been knocked down by a single Human. There were only a handful of Angels left.

Some time had passed since the Angels discovered the legendary Uchiha. As soon as they heard the news of a Human desecrating a Church in the surface world, they rallied their forces as quickly as they could.

However, they weren't fast enough. Once they arrived at the Church, they discovered the Angel of Despair had already left. They gave chase and the situation eventually escalated into a fight.

Truthfully, it would've been strange if things hadn't escalated. The Angel with the flaming sword recalled how the Angel battalion lost so many soldiers.

As they attacked the angels fell, one after another, under the might of the Angel of Despair. The way he attacked was as if he was merely killing some annoying pests.

It couldn't even be called a fight.

No fighting spirit could be sensed from the Human in front of their eyes. He probably didn't even regard the Angles as enemies.

The man in question shook his head at the Angels, exasperated.

"Didn't I tell you before to get the hell out of my way?"

His voice was so low that anyone would miss it if they didn't strain their ears to listen.

"IN YOUR DREAMS! AS IF WE CAN FORGIVE AN EVIL BEING LIKE YOU, BASTARD WHO RAIDED THE TEMPLE OF THE GOD! EVERYONE! KIIIIILL HIM!"