Chapter 3: The Four Great Satans

I don't own or co-own Madara Shippuden or High school DxD that rights belong to Ichiei Ishibumi, Miyama-Zero, Fujimi Shobo, And Masashi Kishimoto. Based upon Characters created by Ichiei Ishibumi, Miyama-Zero, Fujimi Shobo and Masashi Kishimoto.

So stop bothering me!

Rated M - For Strong Language, Blood and Violence and other stuff.

"Talking"

"Thoughts"

[Jutsus, Techniques, and Spells]

I will not change the main story's components. It will still be as below.

Madara x Harem. Godlike Madara! Madara-centric!

"[Chapter 3: The Four Great Satans]"

[Date: 04 March 0023 AD]

"Sirzechs-sama, the 4 Satans request your presence.

Said Grayfia, the new head maid for the Gremory household. Sirzechs respected Grayfia, a devil without a last name meant that they were abandoned the moment they were born. Most worked as foot soldiers or as simple servants without any motivation but Grayfia took her job as a maid most seriously.

The message she brought however brought a sigh to his lips. He knew what the 4 Satans were about to ask of him. "War participation" was what the Satans would have of him.

It all started when Morningstar Lucifer decided that angels were detrimental to their cause, that they were preventing devils from having a contract with humans and they should therefore be eliminated.

Sirzechs didn't know why the angels were protecting humans but he did share their understanding.

The underworld was separated in 2 factions when it came to contracting with humans, the conservatives and the liberals. The 4 Maous were of the conservative faction, demanding the taking of the whole human's soul once the deal has been completed.

The taking of the whole soul was a tradition when devils' magic were inefficient and the whole soul was needed for the survival of the race. The process however, took the human's life.

The founding of the underworld where spiritual energy was plentiful enough to cultivate devils' food allowed devils the ability to sustain themselves without humans' soul. This meant that souls became a commodity, a gourmet for the rich.

The new method of harnessing souls also meant that only parts of the soul would be taken, allowing the human to live on, it was a method which devils in the liberal side of things like him preferred.

The war efforts against the angels were a failure. The initial skirmishes took away many needless humans' lives and the first large confrontation at Babylon became a massive loss towards the devils' side. Serafall Sitri, heiress to one of the 72 pillars vanished leaving her brother, Sinclair as the heir instead.

The large loss of the devils' troops resulted in mass conscription, forcing the average male devils to take arms against the angels and their fallen comrades.

The angels' power of light was the devil's universal weakness. One shining spear through the gut and the life of an average devil was forfeited. The army, whilst large, was mostly made up of these average devils.

It was no wonder they were on the losing side against the forces of heaven which somehow seemed incredibly organized. To make matters worse was the plight of the average devil.