mk1 Raiden: [18+ only] A soapy Entanglement

Mk1 Raiden
Afab reader
Nsfw (slight plot)

⚠️⚠️⚠️
[No pronouns used]
[Censored swearing]
[Heavy smut 18+ only]
⚠️⚠️⚠️

You laid in your large stone bath tub as earthrealms champion, Raiden sat in the corner of your large bathing area. The stone against your body, in contrast to the fluffy bubbles over flowing in the tub felt amazing. You were royalty and the child of an elder God, and your life reflected just that.

Raiden sat with his back to you as you soaked in the bath. You wanted his attention, you had been giving him signals but the shaolin monk was incredibly dense.

You had been "going out", as the incompetent Earthrealmer Johnny Cage called it, with Raiden for about four months and had yet to share intimacy with him.

If Raiden did not wish to have that kind of relationship that would be fine, but he has said quite the opposite from time to time. The earthrealmer loved talking about the future he hopes the two of you could have.

"You and kung lao turn everything into a competition, why?" You asked, earthrealms champion.

"We just kinda always have. Kung lao has always been overconfident making him incredibly competitive." Your earthrealm boyfriend repiled.

"But you're not?" You tried to understand.

"Not what?" Raiden quickly turned to face you, "overconfident?"

"No." You said locking eyes with him, "competitive?"

A red hue covered his olive features as he turned back to his corner. Going back to his scroll you'd gifted him, it was your father's grimorie. You gave it to Raiden, when he had mentioned learning more about outworld and the other realms.

"I can be." He said, softly.

"You aren't with me." You stated flatly, you knew you were beginning to get under his skin. Your lips turned up at the ends, in satisfaction when he mumbled something under his breath, "I'm sorry dear, I didn't hear that one."

"I said..." He paused and turned to face you once more, the bubbles from the tub covered your chest, but were see through enough to show the scars littered across it, "I don't have to be."

"What do you mean?"

"You bring out the best in me..." Raiden said, "what would we compete for?"

"Not sure." You said, "But-... actually disregard that."

"No, go ahead." Raiden encouraged you, he was looking at you.

You had won.

"I was just gonna say... that you can get in." You said, turning your back to him, hoping he would take it as a chance to undress and crawl in.

You only heard a small giggle, "really? That's all your loveliness would like from me."

Your stomach unflured and your face began to heat up, a large hand met your shoulder as he sat in the tub next to you.

"Raiden." You spoke softly.

"Yes?" He answered.

"I do not wish to make you do anything your uncomfortable with, just tell me and I can stop. I just wish you would tell me what was on your mind so I'm not having to assume." You spoke freely.

"(Y/n), umm... if you really want to know.." He said scooting closer to you, "I would love to kiss you right now."

He seemed unsure about what he had said, immediately breaking the eye contact he'd initiated. You took his chin with your hand, lifting his head back up to met your eyes.