mk1 Kung lao: [18+ only] Sensual Sparring

Kung lao (Receiving)
Amab reader
Nsfw
Part 1/2

⚠️⚠️⚠️
[No pronouns used]
[Male gendered petnames]
[Censored swearing]
[HEAVY GAY SMUT 18+ ONLY]
⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Come on, Kung lao, I know you've got more than that." You teased, your boyfriend slumped against the wall breathing heavily.

"Just give me a second." He waved you off, the two of you were training and you had landed a devastating hit to his lower jaw.

"Want me to kiss it better?" You teased, leaning over the shaolin monk.

"Don't test me, (y/n)." He laughed out.

You extended a hand, kung lao took it and raised back onto his feet. "What do you say we make this interesting?"

"How so?" He raised an eyebrow.

"How about, one last fight, winner gets to top tonight?" You said, gaining your boyfriends attention.

The problem with being a relationship with two tops is that most times, there's a fight for dominance.

"A win-win situation is what that sounds like." Your boyfriend held his hand out for you to shake on the deal.

"Don't go easy on me just because you want my d*ck in your a*s, kung lao." You teased, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Wouldn't dream of it, pretty boy." He responded, pulling you, in by your waist, to kiss you.

"Alright, Let's fight!" You smiled.

"Yup!" He said, stretching.

You threw a punch and kung lao blocked, but you didn't follow through and tossed your leg up landing a hit on him. He stumbled back, you took his moment of weakness and kicked his knee in, he fell to his knees. Quickly getting up he caught your right leg, from a kick and you lost balance falling.

Kung lao, had let his gaurd down now that you were on the ground and with a swift kick he was also on the ground. You got on top of him and declared your victory.

"I win." You said.

A goofy smiled plastered on the shaolins face, told you the victory wasn't yours alone, "Shut up and kiss me."

You did as told, leaning down, your crotch rubbing against kung laos own. The friction the training gis gave was amazing, Kung lao grabbed the collar of your gi pulling you more on top of him.

"Slow down, baby." You said, pushing him to lay all the way on his back.

"We're not going to do this here right?" He asked kinda worried about being found out.

"Ofcourse we are." You spoke as you began to disrobe.

"What if we get caught?" You moved to kung Lao's kneck, still laying in between his legs. You left faint bruises along his Adam's apple, "what if Lord Liu Kang finds out?"

"It'll be fine, kung lao." You said, taking a break from marking him, "you just have to keep your cute noises down."

"I am not cute."

"Yeah, you are." You said, standing up to take your pants off.

Kung lao eyed the tent in your pants, licking his lips, "want me to handle that, champ?"

"You wanna bl*w me?" You asked, as he crawled towards you on all fours.

"Oh I wanna f*ck you into oblivion." He said, as he began to pump your c*ck.

He sat up, pumping his hand along your length, then gathering saliva in his mouth, he replaced his hand.

The tight feeling swirling in your stomach only grew as he moved faster and began to massage your balls.

You let out groans, your hands finding his tied back hair. You pulled it out of the band holding it back, tugging on it as it fell down framing his face.

Kung lao stopped right as the coil in your lower stomach was about to snap, depriving you of your release. You hissed when the cold air replaced your lovers warm mouth on your c*ck.

"Come on baby. I thought you were gonna do the f*ck*ng." Kung lao said, taking off his clothes.

You kneeled down beside him, pushing him onto his hands and knees, kneeling behind him you hoped his spit would work good enough as lube. You pushed through his back entrance, he moaned as you hit his inner walls.

Leaving yourself in there for a moment, so he could collect himself, "let me know when your adjusted, Lao." You said, holding his a*s in your hands.

"I'm fine, just move, please." He begged, you began to move in and out, kung lao, moved his hand to tease his own c*ck.

"Faster. Baby, please."

You complied, straightening your posture, and you move faster and faster.

The coil in your stomach tightened again, the sounds your lover made beneath you let you know he was also close. You pumped in and out of him, grabbing a handful of his hair, making him stop touching himself.

He let out a strung of swear words, as he began grinding against you, signaling he needed a little bit more for his climax.

You took his c*ck your own hand and began pumping at the opposite pace your hips made.

Kung lao only let out a loud groan as he came in your hand, you continued to move in and out of him as you got closer to your own.

Kung lao now a moaning and turned on mess, repeated your name and scattered pet names. Until you finally filled him up, making him gasp, he pressed his forehead to the mat ground. Trying to regain any strength he had left, but you both just laid there panting. You gave him a quick kiss on the back of his kneck, "see, you should let me top more often."

"This isn't over I have to get you back." He said, his voice strained and hoarse.

[Part two next babes ;>]

-Ronin✨️🖤