mk1 Kung Lao: [18+ only] Sensual Sparring

Mk1 Kung Lao
Amab reader (receiving)
Nsfw
Part 2/2 payback!

⚠️⚠️⚠️
[He/him pronouns used]
[Male gendered petnames]
[Censored swearing]
[HEAVY GAY SMUT 18+ ONLY]
[Bdsm/ bondage play]
⚠️⚠️⚠️

Ever since your win against Kung Lao, followed by him vowing to 'get you back', your typically overly affectionate boyfriend had been increasing more and more inattentive to your needs, romantic and sexual alike.

"Hey, good looking." You greeted, grabbing Kung Lao from behind.

"Hello." He stated plainly wiggling out of your grasp.

Raiden looked at the other people at the table, Johnny Cage and Syzoth were equally just as confused. Raiden, however, was the first to speak up, "Everything okay, Kung Lao?"

You had just taken your seat beside your lover when Raiden questioned Kung Lao's unusual behavior. You looked at Raiden, then at Kung Lao, then to Johnny, before you spoke, "I think he's mad a-"

"Of course, Raiden. Everything's fine, I'm just teaching my lovely boyfriend a lesson." Kung Lao cut your words short.

"What did he do?" Raiden asked, Kung Lao's eye brow hitched at the question.

"Yea, baby. Tell them what I did." You said, propping your head up in your hand, looking into Kung Lao's eyes.

Kung Lao turned to face you with a sly smirk, "Come with me."

He grabbed your hand, pulling you up from your seat. He walked you out of the room, down the long corridor, into his room. Shutting the door behind him, you sat down on Kung Lao's bed, "I've been waiting for you to make good on your promise."

Kung Lao only responded with a cocky laugh as he approached you, a small rope in his hands. He wrapped it around his hands, getting closer to you he leaned down to kiss you, palming your crotch.

"Kung Lao?" You moaned, in between his kisses.

"Be a good pretty boy and put your hands on the head board."

You knew what he was gonna do, for a second you had second thoughts about the stunt you were about to pull. However, if Kung Lao would play dirty, why couldn't you?

You only scooted back, you back facing the headboard you tossed you hands up. Kung Lao left out a chuckle, "Awe, he thinks he's cute?"

Kung lao began to tie your hands to the headboard, the situation being very uncomfortable.

When he had your hands tied securely to the headboard of his bed, he moved in front of you. He crawled towards you on the bed, taking of your pants, followed by him leaning over your body to remove your shirt.

Your crotches rubbing together, you moaned against your lovers neck.

"Ah ah ah. Baby, you gotta keep your noises down, remember?" Kung Lao teased.

Your boyfriend moved down to your crotch, removing you from your boxers. He took your appendage and began to suck you off, his mouth moving around you. You bucked against him, but he tried to hold you in place.

Kung Lao raised up off of you, the cold air replacing his warm mouth made you wince. You watched as your boyfriend removed his shirts, followed by his pants and finally he dropped the rest crawling back into the bed, "You ready, sweetheart?"

With that Kung Lao grabbed your hips and set your body over his own, you were almost sitting in his lap. Kung Lao closed your thighs around his c*ck, he began humping your thighs, letting small swears and incomprehensible mumbles.

Your own p*nis already hard, leaking prec*m and twitching in anticipation, you watched as your boyfriend used your body to selfishly get himself off. It turned you on a little.

Kung Lao knew his teasing was working by the way you would yank at your restraints in an attempt to please yourself. "Patience, darling."

"F*ck!" He said, as his b*ner twitched and leaked same as your own.

Kung lao position himself with your a*shole, he lowered you gently, and immediately began to move you up and down. You grabbed the ropes, connecting you to the headboard, in an attempt to steady yourself.

You moaned against him, but still needed more, Kung Lao fastened the place as he neared his climax.

"Baby, please." You pleaded, your twitching c*ck needed attention, the veins in it popping out and becoming much more prominent. Kung Lao bit his lip, wanting nothing more than to take you in his mouth.

But he wanted to get off first for your so-called "punishment," he began to get sloppy with his thrusts, panting and swearing. He gasped out as he hit his climax, he thrusted into you two more times. Before pulling out, c*m leaked out onto his bed, you laid there panting and groaning, he put you back down on the bed and moved over you.

"Lemme get this for you, baby." He said, taking the tip of your c*ck in his mouth and pumped the base with his hand.

You moved against his mouth, bucking into his throat as he continued to move his head and hand in unison.

It was not long until you released the climax that had been withheld from you.

"Kung Lao, baby, I absolutely adore you." You breathed out.

He only let out a breathy laugh, and kissed your forehead.

[This was an attempt at a kinky oneshot, although I don't interact with a lot of bondage type media, so I'm unsure if I did it right. If you have any kinks you would like me to try writing about please don't hesitate to let me know :)]

-Ronin🐝🖤