mk1 Raiden: [18+ Only] accidental announcement

Mk1 raiden
Gender neutral reader
Nsfw

⚠️⚠️⚠️
[They/them pronouns used]
[Main character death]
[Smut 18+ only]
⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Shang Tsung, please stop before you do something irresponsible." Lord Liu Kang pleaded.

The high strung outworld sorcerer just let out a sarcastic laugh, he held a close friend of the fire God hostage.

(Y/n)'s frail hands wrapped around the towering sorcerer's own. He held them by their throat, as some prized game he had just k*ll*d.

"You think I'll find my humanity now, lord Liu Kang?" He let out another laugh, only this one slightly more unhinged.

With his second, free hand the sorcerer snapped (y/n)'s neck, taking their life force in. Then Shang Tsung dropped the lifeless corpse with a loud thud.

Raiden, who had been tending to his fellow former sholin monk, Kung Lao's injuries, watched in horror as it happened. Raiden was a sweet man, who always seemed to see the best in people and seeing this truly upset him.

Kung lao put a hand on Raidens shoulder, in an attempt to lift himself up off the ground, "(y/n)!"

Raiden held him down, "Kung Lao, please, stay down. You're hurt very badly."

Raiden pleaded with silent tears, as kung lao noticed and laid back down.

Liu Kang looked as though he would kill Shang Tsung. Earthrealms Johnny cage had scaled the wall, Shang Tsung was watching the champions of earth realm from, he was only met with a kick and fell onto his back, exhaling most the air in his lungs.

Kenshi helped him to sit up as he gasped for air, Raiden watched, he wasn't sure what to do he wasn't sure how to help.

Netherrealm he wasn't even sure if they were dead, Shang Tsung was a powerful sorcerer and he has been playing with them this whole battle.

But something in raidens mind told him he was wrong, Shang Tsung was not that merciful.

Raiden got up, leaving Kung Lao's side, walking in between Liu Kang and Shang Tsung. He squatted down to be at (y/n)'s side, feeling for a pulse. He felt none, lightning buzzed off of him most of it siphoned into the ground.

"You kill for no reason." As always Raiden spoke clearly, he knew something no one else in the room knew and it made this situation much worse.

"Therefore you cannot be reasoned with." Raidens words made the arrogant sorcerer smile.

He looked down at (y/n), his partner, for a few months now he and (y/n) had been 'sneaking around' to say the least. It started out as puppy love sweet and cute, (y/n) had presude Raiden, but raiden cared much for them already.

"And what will you do about it 'farm boy'?" Shang Tsung used Johnny Cages nickname, but it sounded even more demeaning coming from him.

"Nothing." Liu Kang objected, "Raiden this is Not you're fight."

"It is now, lord Liu Kang." Raiden answered, "forgive me, but I must disobey you."

Raiden removed his hat and placed it to cover (y/n)'s face, "rest now, love. Your fight is over."

Only Liu Kang was close enough to hear his whispered words, but raiden knew that after his battle all his earthrealm friends would know of his secret.

As Raiden began to fight, lightning crackled and popped, the now recovered Johnny cage urged kenshi to help him move (y/n)'s lifeless body.

As they hosted the body up lightning struck it, sending bolts through Johnny and kenshi as well, they dropped them.

Although, as (y/n) hit the floor they made a noise. Raidens hat fell slightly off center and the earthrealmers watched as their beloved teammates eyes fluttered open.