mk1 Syzoth (reptile): [18+ only] Public Pleasure

Syzoth (reptile)
Mtf trans reader
Nsfw
⚠️⚠️⚠️
[Amab reader]
[She/her pronouns used]
[Female gendered petnames]
[Mention of alcohol and dr*g use]
[Slight smut 18+ only]
⚠️⚠️⚠️

A loud knock at your door sounded, you jumped, running into the living room, as you slid on a thin black dress. It had a slit up the side and was backless, you quickly moved to open the door. Standing there was Syzoth, your boyfriend, he smiled when you opened the door, scanning you from top to bottom.

"My Darling, you look stunning!" He said, tugging you closer to him by your waist.

"Syzoth, you flatter me... as always." You smiled, touching his nose delicately.

"Of course, it's basically my job." He threw his hands up in a fake surrender.

"Speaking of my jobs, I think we have enough time to for a little ball, before we have to leave for the dinner..." Syzoth said, pushing you into the house, closing the door behind him.

He kissed you gently as you tugged at his green attire, "baby, we can after." You said in between his kisses, "I told Kenshi we would pregame with him and Johnny."

"Pregame?" Your lover asked, tilting his head to the side.

"It's an earthrealm thing." You breathed out, pulling away from Syzoth, "you'll enjoy it."

When you arrived at Cage mansion, you realized how popular Johnny had to be, for his pregame to be what you expected for the actual dinner.

The mansion was packed, movie stars, bands, directors, everyone who was anyone was there. Forgotten drinks scattered the many surfaces, you walked in, weaving through the many people.

A tight grip on Syzoth to be sure he didn't get pulled away, when you came to a part in the sea of people. You spotted kenshi, sitting on the couch and sipping a drink, he seemed sulky, "this way, babe."

You pulled syzoth over behind the couch, walking up behind Kenshi, "guess who?"

The whispered words made him jump, "(y/n)! Not funny."

He scolds did nothing, you knew he enjoyed your teasing, "where's loverboy?"

Kenshi pointed behind him, Johnny was drunkenly arguing with a brunette lady.

"Who's that?" You asked, moving to take a seat beside him.

"A screen writer." He said, taking another swig from the glass, "Johnny's trying to pitch her ideas."

"I don't see how Johnny enjoys being around all these... people." Syzoth said, moving closer to you.

You placed a hand on his hand and rubbed it with your thumb, "you'll be fine Syzoth, I won't let anyone hurt you."

"You should be more worried about the drunk movie stars, they are flirts." Kenshi stated.

"Yeah, that too." You pecked, Syzoths cheek, "You're mine!"

A light green blush crept onto his face, "Of course, my darling."

Syzoth grabbed your chin, peppering kisses all over your face, making you laugh. You grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a heated kiss.

"Wish Johnny was that affectionate." Kenshi mumbled to himself.

"Don't play, I've seen those hand kisses." You giggled out, pulling away of Syzoth, was already flustered and breathing heavy.

"Hmm, I haven't." He says, slyly.

"You d*ck!" You shouted, in a facade that you had gotten angry at the joke.