Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

Xu Wen was so frightened that he opened his eyes.

The room was pitch black and nothing could be seen.

When I closed my eyes again, I saw a palm-sized mirror with its own luminous effect.

"Hello, new stepmother, please allow me to introduce myself." The little mirror bowed like a gentleman, "My name is Magic Mirror, but I am not the magic mirror in the hands of Snow White's stepmother. Mine is It exists to help you educate your children better.

You can ask me about all the difficulties you encounter in parenting. Of course, I don't necessarily know. "

Xu asked: "..."

What's the use for you?

Xu Wen cursed in his heart, but Magic Mirror became anxious, "Of course I'm useful, I'm very useful!"

"for example?"

The mirror suddenly doubled in size, about the size of a tablet, and the mirror surface was replaced by a screen, which densely displayed a bunch of text, telling her: "This is my instruction manual."

Xu Wen had been busy all day and was tired and sleepy. He barely read two lines before completely losing consciousness.

I only remember that magical sentence: "Magic mirror, magic mirror..."

As soon as Xu Wen woke up, he heard an accusation: "You are so excessive!"

Xu Wen looked around blankly. It took her a long time to react to the unfamiliar environment before she remembered that she was already married and that she was in her new home.

Dongsheng beside him was like a little frog. Zhengxiang was sleeping on his stomach with his butt stuck out and there was drool at the corner of his mouth.

Xu Wen finally remembered that the voice seemed to be a magic mirror, but he didn't know if it was a dream.

She tried to get rid of distracting thoughts and closed her eyes again.

Sure enough, I saw the magic mirror biting its finger... the handle in grievance.

"What on earth do you do?" Xu Wenxin asked.

The magic mirror showed the instructions again.

After reading it, Xu Wen said, "I still don't quite understand."

Magic Mirror raised her neck proudly, "I understand."

Xu Wen thought for a while and tried to ask according to the instruction manual: "Mirror, Mirror, what are the breakfasts suitable for a three-year-old child?"

There was just a beeping sound, and a bunch of recipes appeared on the mirror.

Xu Wen snorted, "These recipes of yours are not from this era at all."

What kind of milk, who can afford to drink it now?

Mo Jing retorted unconvinced: "These ingredients are available in this era, but you don't have them at home."

"Are you laughing at me for being poor and unable to afford it?"

Seeing that Xu Wen was a little unhappy, Mo Jing reminded him, "You can also choose the ingredients you have. For example, this egg soft pancake with millet porridge."

It said that a detailed recipe for egg soft pancakes appeared on the mirror. Not only are there ingredients details, such as sixty grams of flour and two eggs. It also comes with vivid step-by-step diagrams in case people don't understand.