Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

Xu Wen looked at Sang Xiaoqing.

Sang Xiaoqing pursed her lips and said nothing.

What Xu Wen said was also very harmful to her.

How many households worth 10,000 yuan can be found in the entire Weizhuang Commune?

But according to Xu Wen's description, it is not difficult to go to the south and become a household worth ten thousand yuan.

Of course, this is not difficult but there are prerequisites. You have to dare to think and do it. In addition to suffering losses, there are certain risks.

People! It's all the same, I just want money and no risk. I don't want to be separated from Xu Wen yet.

They had not separated since they got married, and Sang Xiaoqing was really reluctant.

But consider that the family is heavily in debt. In addition to owing Xu Wen 500 yuan, they also owe a lot of money to the brick kiln factory.

As Xu Wen said, by digging in the fields for food, the family would live in a pinch, and they would not be able to pay off their debts in the next few years.

After a long silence, Sang Xiaoqing nodded, "I do."

My brother and sister-in-law agreed, as well as my parents.

Xu Wen knew what they were worried about. He thought about it and added: "I'm far away and can't help much. Xiao Qie's tuition is mine. No matter what, I can't delay Xiao Qie's schooling. In addition, I will protect my family. If My brother can't make any money when he goes out for a year, so I'm responsible for the family's expenses."

She was definitely sure that Xu Wen could make money, but she couldn't guarantee it openly, she could only make such a tactful promise.

She doesn't have to pay tuition for college, and there is also a partial subsidy. If Xu Wen really can't make any money, she can use it to support her family.

Zhu Meizhen shook her head, "It's not like my family has never had a hard time. Didn't we also suffer from eating glutinous rice in the early years? In my opinion, Xu Wen is right for a grown man to go out and have a career while he is young. Always. It's better than us being trapped in this poor place for our whole life. Anyway, there are already so many famines in our family, and it's not going to add another year. If we succeed, the whole family will benefit from it, but if we don't, we will have to start all over again!"

"You're more open-minded!" Xu Qiushi didn't want to, "It's easy to talk about making money, but how difficult is it to live without making money? We don't care. How can you bear to suffer Chunsheng at such a young age like me? Besides, the common people have to have their feet on the ground to feel secure."

In short, Xu Qiushi is the most stubborn one and disagrees life and death.

Xu Wen couldn't help but start to miss his grandma again.

If grandma were still alive, she would definitely say, "Animals are always tied at the door of the house, and men have to go out and see the world."

Seeing that the fifteenth day of the first lunar month was here, Xu Qiushi still didn't let go.

Xu Wen was so anxious that he walked around the house all day long.

Before Xu Wen spoke, he didn't care.

Now that Xu Wen has pointed him in the right direction, he can no longer just earn the same amount of work points every day as before.

On the evening of the tenth day of the first lunar month, Lu Yuanzheng went to the commune and bought two bottles of good wine, and invited Xu Qiushi to sit at his home.