Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

When Xu Wen and Dong Sheng rushed to Haicheng all the way, it happened to be New Year's Eve.

Haicheng is not a well-known big city, at least this is the first time Xu Wen has heard of and visited it in his life.

She currently only knows one thing about Haicheng, which is the First Naval Hospital of the Southern Military Region.

Because Lu Yuanzheng is in this hospital.

The train station in Haicheng is very small, so you are not afraid of getting lost.

It's just that Xu Wen didn't understand the language here, and he didn't even dare to drive a car, for fear that the mother and son would be dragged away and sold by bad guys without knowing.

Without a mobile phone or navigation, Xu Wen held Dongsheng's hand and stood at the exit of Haicheng Railway Station at eight o'clock, feeling confused.

After waiting for a while, Dongsheng shook Xu Wen's hand: "Mom, are we waiting for dad to pick us up?"

"Your dad probably can't wait." Xu Wen shook his head, "I heard that your dad is still in a coma. But, I don't know how to get to the hospital."

"We can ask someone else."

Xu Wen smiled bitterly: "I want to ask too, but I can't understand what they are saying."

"I can understand." Dongsheng let go of Xu Wen's hand and ran away.

Xu Wen quickly picked up his luggage and chased him, shouting at him: "Lu Dongsheng, I'm going to be angry if you run around!"

She got lost in a busy train station, where could she find someone?

Dongsheng stopped on the roadside and chatted with a driver riding a three-wheeler.

Xu Wen was shocked that Dongsheng actually knew the local language.

Dongsheng was a little troubled after listening to it for a while, frowned and asked Xu Wen, "Mom, what should I do if I can't remember the route he mentioned?"

Xu asked: "..."

It's amazing that a three- or four-year-old child can remember so many words.

"Can you help Mama ask how much it costs to take his car from here to the hospital?"

After listening to Dongsheng's words, the man looked Xu Wen up and down and made a gesture with his fingers.

"A dime?"

"He said one piece."

Xu Wen snorted and held Dongsheng in his arms, "Let's go, let's take the bus."

It's not that I'm reluctant to give up the money, it's just that judging by the look on the coachman's face, I definitely don't need a dollar.

It's okay for him to just rip off customers, but what if he really has bad intentions? Or the bus is safe.

There is a bus stop not far from the station. It seems that there are no buses to this hospital.

When the first bus arrived, Xu Wen took Dongsheng on the bus and asked Dongsheng to ask which bus should he take to get to the hospital.

After Dongsheng asked, the driver opened the door again.

Xu Wen looked at Dongsheng, and Dongsheng said: "Uncle the driver said to take bus 12 directly."

Xu Wen frowned, not seeing any direct station, but still politely thanked him.