Chapter 191-201 (end)

Chapter 191

Xu Wen shook his head, "It may not be easy to handle for the time being."

In addition to communication, video calls also require cameras.

The current photography technology is still film-based, and even color photos are rare.

Cameras are quite big, but if you want to record videos, you must at least store them digitally.

And cameras are not the same as mobile phones. Mobile phones are gradually becoming necessary, but cameras are not.

Xu Wen was afraid that he would not be able to find a sponsor.

Like a mobile phone, three big guys are vying for it. That is the necessity of mobile phones.

The R&D department not only pays for it, R&D also costs money.

These Xu questions cannot be produced for the time being.

Lu Yuanzheng just said it casually and sighed softly.

Xu Wen also missed him: "When will you come back?"

"It's hard to say yet. At present, it seems that I can go back on time, probably in time for your due date. Are you okay? Are they making trouble for you?"

"It's okay now, but it will probably be very uncomfortable after a while! My belly is much bigger than when I was pregnant with Xia. It's so ugly!"

"How could it be! You will always be the most beautiful in my eyes."

"Hmph! Do you dare to dislike it? Don't forget whose child is in my belly!"

"I don't dare. Mine." Lu Yuanzheng paused, "I won't dislike it even if I don't have children, and I won't even like it enough!"

Xu Wen exclaimed, "What happened to you today?"

The lingering love talk is a bit unlike Lu Yuanzheng's style.

"It's nothing, I just miss you after we've been apart for a long time."

Xu Wen felt that something was not right about Lu Yuanzheng, "Are you injured?"

"No, don't think about it."

Xu Wen couldn't see, Lu Yuanzheng refused to admit it, and she didn't know what the situation was. The two of them talked for a few words, and Lu Yuanzheng hung up the phone because he was afraid of delaying her meal.

"This mobile phone is really convenient!" Zhu Meizhen saw Xu Wen coming back from the yard and chatted, "I can contact people wherever they go."

Xu Wen hummed and rubbed the fuselage without saying anything.

"What's wrong?" Zhu Meizhen saw Xu Wen frowning and her expression was not right.

Xu Wen shook his head, "It's okay."

Maybe she is overthinking.

People often do this sometimes. They think in a bad direction when they are fine, but then they feel that something bad will happen and feel uneasy unless it is confirmed.

When Xu Wenhui wanted to save Wang Xiuxiu, did Lu Yuanzheng originally want to tell her something when he made that phone call? But you didn't say anything when you saw she was busy?

The more I thought about it, the more uncomfortable I became, and eventually I fell asleep.

Xu Wen took a long breath and forced himself to think of something else.

After thinking about it, I can only pass the time by doing things in the factory.

Most of the female workers happen to be in their prime, and it's time to fall in love.