Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

He didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He opened his hand and gently rubbed the top of Xu Wen's head, "You! Can you finish the confinement safely first?"

Always thinking about work.

In fact, work is for others, but for Xu Wen, she is playing.

She will do it if she thinks it is interesting, even if what she does is hard or meaningless in the eyes of others.

Such as the pile of seaside toys she invented, including but not limited to houseboats.

It's just that his wife also has shortcomings, she's not very good-tempered, she's like a bear trying to catch a stick.

Think about it as soon as it comes out, and generally just focus on the beginning and not the end.

She started working on wind power generation first. After the scientific research team arrived on the island, it has now become a matter for the power department.

She was also the one who created the electric car. Now that her car breaks down, she has to send it to the battalion department for repair, and she doesn't know how to do it herself.

She wanted to do business, and after she had provided the capital and ideas, her brother, uncle, and sisters-in-law were the ones doing the work.

She made the 3D printer, and now it is Luo Zemin who is responsible for R&D and improvement.

The computer was what she wanted. After completing the mission of destroying the Kaya, it was left to collect dust in the battalion headquarters office, and someone had to be sent to clean it every day.

Even those sea games and beach games such as surfing were taught by Xu Wen, but she was probably the least involved person on the island.

She also started the literacy class. Although the children have schools, the literacy class for the soldiers is now taken in turns by the female students who came to the island to study with her.

It's actually not a bad idea to ask about this matter.

Because there was a cultural class in their army at the beginning, but everyone found it boring and couldn't get into it. They thought Xu Wen's lectures were interesting and they were willing to learn. After getting a little more familiar, Wang Ying changed to Wang Ying who liked to learn from her.

Although Wang Ying's lectures are not as good as Xu Wen's, they are still somewhat interesting. Besides, everyone knows some words and knows some basic things, so it is not that difficult to learn, so they are willing to follow.

Later, when there was a school, it was no longer easy for the soldiers to go to school, so they could only take cultural classes at the battalion headquarters.

As a result, Xu Wen recruited some more single lesbians to come to the island, so he added another literacy class.

Most of the fighters taking literacy classes now are single young fighters.

Even after hatching a chick after all their hard work, Xu Qie and Dongsheng were ultimately responsible for raising the chicken.

The difference from Xiong breaking off sticks is that Xiong is a prodigal and throws away the sticks he breaks off if he doesn't want them. Xu Wen doesn't throw them away and she usually gives them away.

Among the things Xu Wen did, whenever she concentrated on studying any of them, her name would appear frequently on the front page of the newspaper.

Of course, Lu Yuanzheng didn't dislike her. He liked her temperament, which at best was easily satisfied, but at worst was unambitious.