Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141

Lu Yuanzheng's face darkened, his voice became colder, and he asked, "Who are they?"

"Don't scare the children." Xu Wen glared at Lu Yuanzheng, "So what if I ask? Even if you go find those parents. They apologized to me on the surface, but what did they say behind their backs that you can control it? Maybe you still have to say You are bullying others."

Lu Yuanzheng's thin lips tightened into a straight line, "Then we can't let them slander you."

"Those who are clean will be clean themselves." Xu Wen sighed, "Other people's mouths are the most difficult to control. We can only do our best."

Lu Yuanzheng reached out and rubbed the top of her head, "I've wronged you. Don't worry, I will give you an explanation for this matter."

Xu Wen has paid so much for Rainbow Island, and if he wants to pay back everyone's dirty water, is he still a man? !

Just as the family of three arrived at the shore, Lu Yuanzheng put the foam board into the water and held Xu Wen's hand to catch it.

First, Xu Wen was sent to the house boat, and then Dongsheng was picked up.

The shape of the entire Rainbow Island is a bit like an unfolded fan. The southernmost end is the fan handle, which is the highest point on the island and where the Kaya hit.

To use a seafood metaphor, it's a bit like the shell of a scallop or a clam.

It's not that the people of F country couldn't think of picking the most dangerous place.

There's only a slight blind spot there, and it's the deep sea.

If we had chosen another location, the ship would have run aground long ago and would have been discovered by the officers and soldiers on Rainbow Island.

The location of the house boat is on the side with the largest arc of the fan, and the entire fan arc is the beach. Further north are several island reefs of different sizes.

When they go to the Kaya, they often take a houseboat and row along the edge of the fan to tail it.

Lu Yuanzheng is responsible for rowing.

Xu Wen found a comfortable position to lean against and asked the unhappy Dongsheng, "Can you tell me what happened today?"

Dongsheng shook his head, "It didn't happen today. It happened tomorrow."

Xu Wen understood, it happened yesterday.

Dongsheng still can't tell clearly yesterday, today, and tomorrow, and sometimes he gets confused.

"Um?"

"A kid in the kindergarten said that if you give food to bad people every day, you are also a bad person.

They also said that you are a 'traitor' and a 'traitor'. I started fighting with them.

After the teacher called us to the office, he also scolded them, but when we were leaving the office. I heard our teacher telling other teachers that you are feeding white-eyed wolves. White-eyed wolves are fed unfamiliar food. "

"Nonsense!" Lu Yuanzheng's voice was extremely cold.

Xu Wen was much calmer, "Don't be angry, as long as I have a clear conscience, no matter what they say?"

"I can't accuse you unjustly now! Everyone on this island is either a soldier or a military wife. They should all know that those who are qualified to be here will not have low ideological awareness. How could this happen..." Lu Yuanzheng paused and said a little. Without saying those two words, "Besides, all of this happened under my nose. How can I still condone your betrayal of the country? I don't know who is slandering you behind your back?" Lu Yuanzheng was very angry. "You can't even use your brain to talk nonsense?"