Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181

The other party did remember Xu Wen, and when Xu Wen's brain cells were rapidly mobilizing to recall, he took the initiative to stand up and greet Xu Wen, "Comrade Xiao Xu, I really didn't expect to see you again! I always wanted to see you again but never got the chance. This time I finally got the chance. See you!"

The principal also stood up, "I have always known that Xu Wen is very good, but I really didn't know that you are so good. You don't know how difficult it is for me to invite Academician Liu to give a class in the school! As soon as he heard that you were coming, he I specially recommended that I come to school today for a few meetings, and I was waiting for you after I finished speaking..."

The principal looked at his watch, "It's almost an hour."

Academician Liu is the leader of the wind power research team.

Xu Wen remembered.

Extremely flattered.

Xu Wen hurriedly bent down and saluted, "Hello, Academician Liu! Hello, Principal! Sorry, I'm late and kept you waiting."

The principal waved his hand, "It's not your fault that I couldn't contact you. Come on, come on, let's sit down and chat."

Xu Wen turned around and saw that the door that had been ajar just now had been completely closed.

Xu asked: "..."

Outside the door is Sister-in-law Mulan.

She accompanied Xu Wen to the door and refused to come in.

Xu Wen wanted her to come with him because they didn't really have an employment relationship and he didn't feel like leaving her alone in the corridor.

Sister-in-law Mulan didn't really regard herself as a bodyguard, she just instinctively feared the principal's office.

Most of the poor students don't like to be near the teacher or the teacher's office.

This teacher also includes the principal.

In the words of Mulan's sister-in-law, "I would rather hang on a stake for an hour than stay with the teacher for five minutes."

Xu Wen was not a bad student, and he did not object to getting along with teachers, but Xu Wen would feel pressure when facing two highly respected seniors like the principal and Academician Liu.

After she waited for the principal and Academician Liu to take their seats, she sat down on the sofa below them.

It's really about sitting upright, which looks very dignified and comfortable, but in fact you can only sit on the edge of a huge sofa, with half of your butt hanging in the air.

He was particularly discerning and refilled the cups of tea for the principal and Academician Liu.

"Speaking of which, our industry and technology are still not developed enough. If people can be connected regardless of distance and can contact each other anytime they want, then a lot of ineffective waiting time can be avoided." Dean Liu lamented.

When Xu Wen heard this, he said hurriedly: "This is why I came to see the principal today. I have an immature idea, which is what Academician Liu said. It is not restricted by space and distance, and you can contact the other party if you want to. "

The principal and Academician Liu looked at each other with interest, "Tell me something."

"That's it. When we make calls now, we can only communicate through wired lines. For example, we install a telephone at a fixed point and make a call to another fixed point. If we remove the wire of the telephone and shrink the telephone several times, it can be Wouldn't it be more convenient to put it in a pocket in a small size that can be taken away at any time, and then realize the function of making calls at any time?