Before We Start

Hi! This is makatangstupida maybe a lot of you is wondering where my pen name  came from, well it just so happened that when I wrote my first poem thay I posted online I just thought of including some catchy name for the readers to be reminded of my works and because I enjoyed writing poems as my way of expressing myself, I initially thought of as being a "makata" or in English a poet, and since having only a "makata" name is very common I think of something that can describe me as well and that's when "stupida" came in which means stupid. Well I'm kind of stupid in some ways but mostly in life as I struggle to determine my own emotion and worth as well as always being on a day dreaming state where I always prefer to be in my own world that when someone sees me they might thought I'm being crazy or stupid.

~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~

This work is composed of poems and prose that I wrote since 2018 till now 2023.

These collection of writings was from my experiences most specifically my emotions during that time I wrote a certain piece. If other people has diary, well as for me I have poems, prose and short story to tell what I felt that time or how's my day.

I actually made a compilation of these pieces for our school's journalism club book folio and being the literary editor that time I actually compiled a lot not only my creation but I also gather writing pieces from different students or people I know who also loves to write, but of course in here I only include what I personally wrote.

~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~

These compilation is divided into eight major chapters and each chapters has it's compilation of literary piece which essentially signifies it.

Those major chapter are:

• THE DAWN
• THE GROAN
• UNVEILING
•STILL COUNTING
• ROMANCE
• BETRAYAL
•PLAYLIST
•SPECIAL CHAPTER

This chapters were actually came from the book in the Bible. Whereas:
Dawn - Genesis or the beginning
Groan - Lamentation or the pain that I have
Unveiling - Revelations or the truth
Still Counting - Numbers just numbers with painful meaning
Romance - Romans of course about love
Betrayal - Judas from the word itself betrayal
Playlist - Psalms poems that I wrote in particular to a song titles.
and the Special Chapter is actually just an addition or pieces that I wrote just this year 2023.

~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~

I hope you will like the pieces that I wrote as this is my way of expressing my self and my way of saying my thoughts, it might be painful and complicated but I wish that you'll relate.

Enjoy reading and please take note PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Yours truly,
makatangstupida