Chapter 4- Part of the crew! (day 3)

________'s POV

*after the ball the next day*

I awake in a guest room, the same one from before. I remember Ciel gave me another one of his night gowns.

But then I fell asleep... Mey-Rin must have dressed me.

*small timeskip* I've decided to go home with Lizzy... she's already left, when I get there she has a very angry look on her face.

"________... what was Ciel doing in your room last night..."

"I was tired and fell asleep... don't worry I don't love your fiancee..." 'yes I do... I always have...'
"Good! I just had the weird.feeling that you might have liked him!"

"N-no... not at all..." 'with all my heart...'

"Good! Well, just to be sure... I want you out of my manor for 5 days! Until after Ciel and I's Wedding ^-^ of course you'll still be my maid of honor though!"

'What's Lizzy thinking?! Now I have no body to stay with!!!'

"I understand... I'll go then.." I turn and leave. 'how could she do this to her best friend?!'

Unbelievable.

I take a few of my things just in case I'm stuck on the streets. As I begin walking a familiar butler appears in front of me.

"Hello lady ________"

"Hello Sebastian..." I take a look at him, he looks as elegant as ever. I force a smile upon my face.

"I see you have your things... would you like to be a maid at the Phantomhive manor?"

"I'm on the streets for five days, so I suppose for the time being..."

"Perfect, my master requested to see you anyways."

I'd rather not be a maid now that I think about it, I'm supposed to die in four days. I guess it'll be okay, I should do something productive before I die.

Sebastian leads me to the Phantomhive manor and takes me into the servants bedroom.

"This is where you'll be sleeping ________"...

"Alright..." there's four beds, one for each servant.

Finny, Mey-Rin, Bard, and now me. Finnian bursts into the room.

"Sebatsian!! Sebastian I accidentally used weed-killer on the roses and I ruined the bush!!"

"Just one bush this time?"

"Yes..."

"I'll take care of it..." Finnian's face lights up.

"Really? Oh thank you!!!!!" Finnian hugs Sebastian and then runs out to clip the garden's bushes.

Ciel then walks in.

"________, I wanted to speak with you."

"So I heard..."

"Yes, would you mind coming to my study?"

"I wouldn't mind." Ciel leads me to his study and he pulls a chair our for me, then he takes a seat in his usual chair behind his desk.

"_________, might I ask, what is the matter? You seemed sick the other night, as you do every night that I've seen."

"It's just something that... runs in my family"

"I can see right through you ________, what's wrong?"

"Well... I can't really say..."

"Why not?"

"Because..."

"Because..?"

"I don't want anybody to know... you'll find out in a few days anyways."

"________..." Ciel looks at me with softened eyes. "I'm worried about you."

"Don't be." I force a gentle smile.

"Well, I heard Sebastian tricked you into being my maid is that correct?"

"Yes... but I'm happy to be!"

"________, honestly you don't need to."

"But I want to!!" 'I can spend time with Ciel this way.'

*small timeskip*

I walk down the hall in my new maid uniform, it's very similar to Mey-Rins, but with different colors like (c/c).

Mey-Rin sees me and drops a plate. "Your working with us now ________?" Finnian and Bard look over as well.

"Oi! It's about time ________!" Bard says excitedly.

"Yay! You can help me with the garden!" Finnian jumps up and down.

Bard speaks up again.

"Oi! You're part of the crew now!"

The rest cheer 'yay!'

"I guess I am!!"

Sooooo.... I'll probably publish the whole story today ^-^
STAY FABULOUS!
~BlueWolf01