After~

**bonus chapter** it's random, if you don't like it, deal with chapter 9 as the ending.

Sebastian. The only stupid move he has ever made is this. This.

He turned Ciel into a demon as so he could still get revenge. To save the contract.

Sebastian was an idiot. He shouldn't have resurrected Ciel, now he's stuck being Ciel's personal butler forever. He didn't plan it out, the only thing on his mind was losing Ciel's soul.

Sadly, Sebastian was not allowed to take Ciel's soul, for his original orders had not been fulfilled...

Sebastian had failed. He simply couldn't go on with a failure on his record, then he would not be simply one hell of a butler.

"Young master, I still have yet to fulfill the contract, I can not have you dead when I do so, that would not be acceptable. Not to mention I don't want a scratch on my record, I have never failed to fulfill a contract."

"You damned bastard Sebastian! I WANTED TO BE DEAD!"

"That is not acceptable."

"It was an order."

"The order you gave me was to bury you next to ________, you did not order me to leave you there."

"Sebatsian... Is it possible for me to bring her back?"

"She is an Angel in heaven, things might get complicated if you did such..."

"I do not care, I want to see her face again."

"Alright young master..."

Ciel then brought ________ back to life as well.

"Ciel..."

"________?"

"Ciel!!!!" ________ runs to Ciel, he wraps his arms around her in a tight hug.

________ and Ciel kiss. Not just a peck on the lips, a passionate, warm, exciting kiss.

Before long they were drawn away by some unknown force.

Their love is forbidden by heaven and hell.

How did ya feel about that!? anyhoooo...
Stay fabulous!! I love you for reading this!
~BlueWolf01