Chapter 9- Broken~

________'s POV

Ciel is already getting ready, the reception is in an hour.

My heart is breaking with every breath I take. It's getting hard for me to breathe and I'm getting random shooting pain all throughout my body. Though I'm smiling, trying to put on a happy act when on the inside I'm dying. Literally dying.

I am not going to tell anyone I'm dying now. It's too late.

Ciel is getting married and there is nothing I can do about it. I help get the flowers and everything ready, Elizabeth is making sure Ciel doesn't see her. She actually looks pretty, her hair isn't up in those annoying curled pigtails. It's actually down.

I'm sure her and Ciel will be happy together. No matter how much it pains me... At least I don't have to see them enjoy their life, I'll be dead soon. I wonder when I'll die?

I'll most likely die in peace, after their wedding.

*timeskip*

I'm sitting in the front row. The reception just started. She looks so happy, but he looks so serious.
'Maybe he won't enjoy his life as much as I thought.'

Even so, my heart breaks even more for him. My head starts to hurt, I feel like I'm burning.

My eyes shed tears of sadness. I cry, because of Elizabeth, nor for Ciel, but because of the agonizing pain I'm experiencing.

*timeskip*

The world around me sounds like it's made of rushing water, though I still want to be a good friend and sit though this reception.

"Do you, Elizabeth Midford, take Ciel Phantomhive as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Yes! I do!"

I can hear them, faintly but I can.

"And do you, Ciel Phantomhive, take Elizabeth Midford as your lawfully wedded wife?"

Ciel pauses for a moment and looks at me with desperate eyes before sadly saying.

"I do"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

Elizabeth pulls Ciel's face into hers and kisses him. He kisses her back.

I'm struck with pain, every bone of my body hurts.

I collapse onto the floor. The world begins to spin. My heart is beating faster then it ever has. Until, I feel an extreme pain.

Before I go, Ciel I want you to know something....

'Ciel, I love you...'

Even if you cannot hear me, I want those to be my last thoughts before I go.

'I love you Ciel."

Black.

Ciel's POV~

I'm stuck in an everlasting kiss with Elizabeth. When suddenly, cheers turn to shrieks. Everything seems gloomy.

I glance over and see ________ passed out. I force Elizabeth off of me and run to ________.

"Sebastian!!!!" Sebastian rushes to my aid, but he just sadly shakes his head. "Sebatsian is she dead?!" Sebastian nods his head and quietly gives me his apologies and condolences.

"I apologize young master, it seems she is dead."

"Dead?! ________ can't be dead!!!! Sebastian!! I order you to save her! I can't let her die!! I LOVE HER!!!"

Every one gasps at my outburst. Elizabeth seems like she just gasped in a whole universe with how loud she did such.

Elizabeth sheds tears. How could she cry over what I said, and not be crying over her dead best friend.

"I hate you Ciel!!" Elizabeth runs out.

She was being a total attention seeker. Some of her friends follow her, but most of everyone stays by me and ________.

"Wake up ________, wake up! I can't lose you, I love you."

I kiss her, something I have always wanted to do.

She doesn't move. Doesn't twitch. Nothing. She's really dead. The reality hits me like a carriage trampling over a pedestrian...

'why can't she just be my sleeping beauty and wake up?'

I break off and gently stroke her face. My heart is broken. I'm broken.

At last I shed the tears I've held in for so long... I pull her body close to mine and hug her. ________.... my sweet ________.... why did you have to leave me so soon?

Can't you at least come back? I'd trade away my manor just to see your beautiful smiling face once more. If I had you, I'd be happy. If I told you how I felt before, maybe things wouldn't have been like this.

3rd person POV

Ciel sat there, questioning and mumbling ________'s name. His heart in agony, his brain in despair. He trembles as he holds her limp body close to him.

"Sebastian... take us to the end of the garden."

"Yes my Lord..."

Sebastian takes Ciel and ________ to the end of the garden, where a circle of rose bushes lay, one spot in the middle. Ciel digs a small grave and kisses ________'s forehead gently befoe laying her down inside it.

"I'm so sorry ________, I love you." He buries her dead body and places a rose on her grave. "I will always love you." There's room for one last person to be buried beside ________.

Sebastian looks at Ciel questionably.

"Sebastian... bury me beside ________ when I die. That's an order. Not only that, but when I do, do not abide by the contract, and devour my soul." Ciel takes his pistol and lifts it to his head. "Do not forget my order."

Ciel couldn't live with himself, the one he loved the most was dead, and he would have to live with an extremely annoying imbecile for the rest of his life, not anymore he didn't.

Ciel whispered a good bye, and then shed a tear as he confessed his love for ________ one last time.

He pulls the trigger.
Black.

Ciel fell to the floor and Sebastian fufilled his orders. He buries Ciel besides ________ and takes his soul.

Sebastian shakes his head sorrowfully.

"I really wish things wouldn't have ended this way young master. But I cannot break the contract as such, even so... you must live on as for me to fulfill my original orders."

Sebastian looks at the grave and mumbles under his breath.

"There is one last thing I must do~"

THERES THE END! (Unless u want one more chapter... I might continue)