💜Chapter 1: Coming back💜

9:30AM. No one's POV.
(Can't do nothing, my friend want angst first✋️)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few weeks ago, scara caught heizou cheating on him, of course scara was upset and had an fight with heizou later he came home. Scara haven't gotten over the fact heizou cheated on him, every night he would look at his older texts between him and the detective (heizou), sometimes he would tear up looking at the text, or sometimes he would throw his phone away (abit harsh but careful to not break it) in frustuation. Now it has been few couple of weeks, maybe 5 to 6 weeks. Scara was feeling a bit better after the events. A knock was heard from the front door, he went to the door, opening to see who was it.

"Scara-chan! Its great to see yo-" before heizou could finish, scara immediently shut the door on him, not wanting or feeling to face his ex again. The door knocked again, but this time scara didn't opened it, instead he said "What do you want from me?". Heizou signed, leaning against the door "I just want to apologized, for what happened a few weeks ago. I swear I'll make it up to you, I just want a do-over." Heizou said sadly, hoping he would forgive him for his wrong actions. Scara was sitting on the floor, listening to heizou. It was slient, so quiet, and slient. Scara wished it stayed like that, quiet where nobody could hear him or talked to him, he rock himself forward and backward, tearing up abit. This can't be happening, I don't miss him at all, he cheated on me afterall. The blackish-indigo haired male thought to himself, in a attempeted to calm himself from having a break down.

"Scara-chan, please.. please forgive me, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that.."

"I know, you wouldn't forgive me after that event happened, I wouldn't have forgive myself easily if I was you.."

"I'm sorry scara-chan, I'm so so sorry. For everything."

"Lets start from the beginning, this time I will loved you no matter what."

"Please..."

Scara heard all of that from the other side of the door, scara was shedding tears, not knowing what to say or do. Heizou on the other hand, was tearing up, knowing scara wouldn't forgive him easily. The both of them sat in silence, scara opened the door abit, seeing heizou rushed to stand up. The indigo opened the door fully, to reveled his tired face, tear stains on his cheeks and red puffy eyes (help I can't write angst without cringing at my words) heizou comes in, taking off his shoes (good manners kids). Scara closed the door after heizou entered, he looked at the detective, finally thinking of an answer. "We can start over." Was all scara said to make heizou turned around in shocked.

"Really?" Heizou replied, shocked that scara would say that. The male infront of him nodded, heizou let out a tear, doubting himself that any of what scara said was real. He hugged scara tightly, crying into his shoulder. Scara sadly smiled in relief, hugging back to the detective, crying too in happiness. "But does this mean you forgive me or what?" Heizou said, laughing abit through his choked sobs "Not yet, detective.. Not yet."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have completed chapter 1! Please move on to the next chapter.