💜Chapter 10: Tired?💜

3:53PM, Teyvat's central mall. (Idk)
No one's POV:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After eating, Heizou and scara have been going around shopping, and more, they even ran into some of their friends in the process. They both carried the bags over to the car, putting it at the backseat. Heizou sat in the passenger seat, while scara sat in the drivers seat.

It was quiet on the road, nobody didn't have anything to say, except for heizou who just trying to start a conversation with (his precious) scara. Scara just focused on the road but did also tried to talk to him at the same time, he did let go of the sterring wheel (how spell?) once, almost hitting a child in the road trying to get the ball (Hah!). Heizou ,just in time steer it to avoid causing any bloody accidents.

They soon arrived home, scara took some of the bags out and into the house, heizou taking the others in too. They placed them somewhere on the couch or so, some of them were placed somewhere else. Scara headed back into his room, tired from running around so much. Heizou followed scara (im just thinking of cold front tbh), heading into his room. He sat next to scara, who was on his phone, heizou then leaned his head on scara shoulder. Scara didn't mind, so he let heizou be heizou I guess.

"Tired?"

"Mhm."

"Sleep then."

"Give me kiss first."

".." Scara looo at heizou, seeing him looking up too. He signed, and kissed him in the lips, it was for a short moment, that scara let go. Heizou was left blushing, but then he smiled.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have completed chapter 10! Please move on to the next chapter.
Yall imma review for exams that coming up, I might not or maybe finish the tennant × f!y/n fanfic sorry if its late I really have no motivation.