💜Chapter 3: Problems💜

6:45PM, park walkway (help)
No one's POV:
------------------------------------------------------------
Scara and heizou was walking through the park, after waiting for the rain to stop in the café. It was quiet outside, people already in their house doing their own buisness, some are outside taking strolls. They walked to a nearby bench, and sat on it.(why does it reminds me of that one quackbur fanfic  I read-) heizou is still concerned on why scara was quiet in the café, he turned his head to looked at scara, thinking of a question to ask. Scara felt heizou staring at him, he looked at him. "What do you want?" The male infront of him asked, heizou sits closer to scara abit, putting a hand on his shoulder "Well, I wanted to know what made you quiet back in the café?" He said, concerned for his boyfri- Friend! (GHELP😭😭). Scara signed, looking staright forward.

"Its none of your buisness."

"It is, you matter to me, so its right to care about you."

"Heizou, Its fine, I'm fine, theres nothing to worry about."

"I know theres something wrong, I-I know there is-"

"I'M FINE!"

Scara snapped, heizou blinked a few times, doubting that scara just screamed at him. He let go of his shoulder, still looking at him (i swear I dont know what Im doing) scara stood up, walking away from heizou. The detective sits there, all alone, he stood up walking in the direction scara was going.

Your not fine scara..

Don't worry, I'll help you....

Please tell me whats wrong...

I love you...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have completed chapter 3! Please move on to the next chapter.
WOOHOO MORE ANGST MAYBE BUT ITS BADLY WRITTEN.
Also Idk if this is out of character or not, but if it is Im sorry. Also Im missing a few details in this story
But Idk how to like add them in so.

Heizou was tearing up when scara decline his kindness towards him, scara thinks heizou was trying to manipulate or trick him into thinking that hes change, of course heizou tried to help him again, but scara had already left him.
Heizou let a few tears drops, he stayed there for atleast 3 or 4 minutes. And u know the rest, heizou stood up and walks in the direction scara was going, while still having tears stains on his cheeks.

I hope this help!