💜Chapter 7: Sleepover?💜

10:50PM, scaras bedroom.
No one's POV:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heizou chased after scara to his bedroom, after catching up with him ,he catch his breath, tired after following scara upstairs to his room. "Scara-chan! You don't have to leave me behind." Scara turned around to face heizou, scoffing playfully after that, he went into his bathroom, grabbing a towel before acturally walking in. Heizou went to sit on the edge of his bed, patiently waiting for scara to finish.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was now late into the night, they both prepared to head to bed (sorry I cringed!). Heizou sat on one side of the bed, while scara was already tucked in, ready to fall asleep at any moment. Heizou was just looking at the night sky, the moonlight shining through the windows, he turned to looked at scara "Are you sure your okay with me sleeping with you?" The detective asked, scara tiredly nodded, not bothering to talk. Heizou signed, laying down on the bed, heading to sleep. He looked at the ceiling, then turned to looked at scara, only to see his back facing him, he frowned, turning to his side of the bed.

For a while, he was just admiring the night sky, now he's in bed with a male, cuddling him. He smiled, finally closing his eyes, and heading to sleep

"Goodnight scara..."

"I love you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have completed chapter 7! Please move on to the next chapter.

Sorry if this is short, I didn't know how to arite a sleeping sence and I lost motivation on how to do this.
I kinda also rushed this so I hope u enjoyed this badky written chapter.