💜Chapter 9: Catch up! 💜

11:30AM, teyvat local centre.
No one's POV:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heizou and Scaramouche decide to go to the mall, its one of the biggest ones teyvat has to offer. Scara only went there because heizou dragged him there. They finally arrived, heizou got off the car, turning to look at scara, he of course insisted to find a parking space (what) somewhere, heizou let him do his thing and decide to wait inside.

Heizou waited for kuni to come back for 3-10 mins or so, Scaramouche finally enterned the mall, after finding a parking space for so long, heizou dragged him, going to one of the resturants there. There was this one place that really caught there eyes, it was said that a girl named xiangling, a local chef famous for her cooking, is acturally the daughter of the owner here. (Jejwjwll) They went inside, immediantly being greeted by a waiter nearby. The waiter lead them to a table, them following the waiter.

The waiter pointed the table for them, bringing the menu for them. The two got the menu's and look through it, deciding on what to order. After a while, they finished ordering and told the waiter their order, the waiter nodded and went to the staff room (idfk). The two didn't talk and all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have completed chapter 9! Please move on to the next chapter.
HAPPY EARLY NEW YEAR YALL, ALSO I LAZY