💜Chapter 5: Midnight stroll pt2.💜

9:10AM, scaras bedroom.
Narrator's POV:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its morning, the suns out, and everyone is out doing their daily life. Kuni or scaramouche.. had just woken up from sleep, he was blinded by the sunlight. Seems like he didn't close his blinds wow what a great morning.. he thought, he got up from bed and head towards the bathroom, he decided to wear something different from his usuals (the outifit is the picture above). He got out of the house, locking the front door. He haven't eaten breakfast yet so he decide to go to a nearby resturant or café.

He reached to one of the café near him, it was a quite empty, probally just opened (how spell??). He went inside, taking a seat at one of the tables. A waiter that was behind the counter, walked over to him, asking for his order. The purpled haired male (cringing rn😐) placed his order, the waiter excusing themself to the kitchen (do cafés even have a kitchen🙃). Scaramouche was just scrolling through messages on his phone, waiting for his order, the bell rung, signalling theres someone coming in the place, another waiter greeted them like usual. The person smiled, walking towards scara.

"Hello, I didn't know you would be here." He knew whose voice it is, looking up to see heizou face "Same here, how are you?" Scara said, trying to bring up a conversation "I'm good, you?" The male sat infront of him, after asking him the same question back. Scara just nodded, focusing back to his phone. The waiter went up to the table again, instead asking heizou what he wanted. He also, placed his order, the waiter excusing to go back to the kitchen. They both didn't know how to start up a conversation again, so they kept quiet even though it did felt a bit akward. They both got their order, eating it afterwards, then paying it. They walked together around the neighborhood, not having much to do.

"Hey, remember when I asked you if I can stay over at your place?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"Well, Can I atleast stay ovee for a few days or so?"

"And whys that?"

"The same reason as before, just wanna hang out with you scara-chan!"

"M'kay"

"Come on scara-mono, don't be so dry." Scara rolled his eyes, playfully walking ahead of him back towards his house, leaving heizou following behind him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have completed chapter 5! Please move on to the next chapter.
Guys so sorry if this short, I just lost motivation, its like 8:46 night, and I have to start writing others chapters for other fanfics
So I hope you'll understand.