💜Chapter 4 : Midnight stroll💜

4:50PM, scara's bedroom.
No one's POV:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was 4 in the morning, scara woke up for a little midnight walk as he couldn't sleep because of what happen at the park. He puts on his shoes and went outside to a nearby convience store. Scara went inside the store, feeling the fresh air-conditioner air hit him. He bought a drink, and paid for it.

Heizou on the other hand, has the same problem scara is facing, can't fall asleep of course. He was just sitting at a park bench, thinking that scara would still tell him whats the problem.

Scara notice heizou sitting on the bench alone, and went up to him. "Heizou?" Scara voice scared heizou abit, he turned his head to faced the male besides him "yes?" He replied, making space for scara to sit too. "What are you doing here?" He looked confused, taking a sip from his drink. He looked down on the ground abit and looked back forward, "I couldn't sleep." The detective said "How about you?".

"The same reason you just said."

"Ok, also scara, um- I was thinking if I come by your house tomorrow."

"And why?"

"I want to catch up with some things with you."

"Really? Didn't you already know alot about me?"

"Heh, yes but I just want to hangout y'know?"

Scara nodded, looking forward too, not much to see to be honest, but it didn't matter, they both went back to their place, head to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have completed chapter 4! Please move on to the next chapter.
Sorry if this is lazy, I rushed this cuz I got no time. And im lazy
Next chapter is part two.