Chapter 2: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲

*Beomgyu sighed loudly. He was in his bed staring at the ceiling thinking about his dream, is it just a coincidence? He fully remembers the dream.*

*Beomgyu just closed his eyes then falls asleep. He'll just forget it tomorrow.. Or will he?*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Beomgyus eyes opened widely. He was behind a pillar in a somewhat castle. He was confused and looked around but stayed still when he heard a voice.*

"I'm tired of it brother! I'm jealous! So what?! Why wouldn't I be... You have everything I could only dream of! Our parent's approval, the man i love, the glory I wanted, the throne, EVERYTHING!"

*a young boy's voice shouted through the corridors to someone. Beomgyu peeked a little more and his eyes widened.. The one the young boy was talking to, was the man in the fountain!*

"It's not my fault! I-I didn't know u liked him... I'm sorry my dear brother, I love you I am terribly sorry I can break up with him before we get marrie-"

*the older one was about to finish his sentence but the young boy stopped him and grabbed something in his back.. Beomgyus eyes widened it was a 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞.*

"I've had enough... You took everything from me... I'll take what's yours now.."

*the young boy said and aimed the knife to his brother. Then beomgyu woke up.. He breathed heavily and he rubbed his head in confusion*

"What the hell?.."

*beomgyu mutters in his breathe and he noticed he was sweating. Beomgyu sighed and turned off the AC before going to the kitchen to eat.*

*Beomgyu checked his phone and saw a notification from yeonjun. He clicked it and it was a message.*

🦊: gyu since it's our day off I thought we should go out.

🐻: sounds good. Where should we meet?

🦊:meet me at the park at 2:30pm

🐻:🖕

🦊: what the fuck is that for??

🐻:for you to shove it in ur a-
Kidding. I accidentally sent that instead of 👍

🦊:I was about to be sued for attempt murder

*the conversation ended there and beomgyu looked at the time. 11:30am, beomgyu looked through the articles and saw that a abandoned castle was recently discovered. Interesting.. Beomgyu looked more into the article*

*beomgyus eyes widened when he saw the same man in his dream the fountain one! Beomgyu clicked for more information.*

"Kang taehyun... Kang taehyun the supposedly heir to the throne of the kangs died for mysterious reasons and his brother Kang Byunwool(I don't know if he exists I made it up) took the throne instead and ended up marrying the dead King's fiance."

*beomgyu reads it out loud like someone was in the room and his mouth agape, did he just fucking dream about a real murder??? It was 1000+ years ago beomgyu thought about how they just found it now, are they dumb?*

*beomgyu was REALLY gonna spill this to his best friend. Beomgyu called yeonjun on the phone and the older answered*

"Yeobosey-"

"LET'S MEET RIGHT NOW. I HAVE TEA!"

*beomgyu exclaims and yeonjun shrieks*

"GONNA GO TO THE PARK RN"

*Yeonjun shared the same energy and ended the call. Beomgyu took the shortest shower he ever had and changed into some random clothes before dashing to the door and locks his apartment*