Chapter 22: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐄𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝

"AHHHH I'M SO FULL THAT I FEEL LIKE I'LL EXPLODE" Hueningkai whines as he laid on soobin's big ass couch. Soobin was putting take out foods(at least what they couldn't finish) in the refrigerator.

"I should probably go to taehyun now" Beomgyu says worriedly. The older stops the blue haired from standing up.

"No matter what! Bring him here he must be hungry" Yeonjun says, the blue haired nodded before grabbing soobin's car keys to drive there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Taehyun! Taehyun! Where are you?" The ghost flinchee at the sudden voice. He wanted to speak, he wanted to move to the familiar voice. But he felt chained. He felt that hands covered his mouth making him unable to speak.. He can't do anything..

The prince stayed curled up while he cries. He felt so trapped, he wanted to get out. The sound of footsteps got closer and taehyun looks up. His eyes widened, he thought he was hallucinating... But he was really there..

"B-Beom-" Taehyuns voice quivered. The blue haired hugged him tightly then pulls away.

"What happened?" Beomgyu asked in full concerned. The prince teared up more but he aggressively tried to wipe it. He gripped on beomgyus sleeves tightly and he hugs the human.

"P-Please get me out of here.." Taehyun weakly says. The younger frowned but he carried him bridal style, he then gently walks to the car.

Taehyun sees that beomgyu was straddling him on his lap WHILE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT.

"H-Hey t-this is unsafe when driving-" Taehyun says but the other shushes him and push prince's head to his shoulder.

"Trust me it'll be fine" Beomgyu says. The other's heart fluttered as he blushed. He just stayed still on beomgyus shoulder for the whole car ride. He felt the warmth he seeked, he's happy. (For now WAHAHHAH)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yeonjun opened the front door of soobin's house to see a blue haired carrying a familiar somebody. He let them in and the other two made a teasing face.

"Don't be loud~" Hyuka giggles but he was met with a big fucking smack on his back, the blonde smirked in satisfaction when kai groaned in pain.

"Shut it." Yeonjun says. The two zipped their mouths. The blue haired just stayed silent and carried the sleeping prince to a guest bedroom.

"Who will bet that they'll fuck or cuddle" Hyuka says. Soobin puts down 30 bucks and smirks.

"I bet 30 bucks they'll cuddle." Soobin says and the older himself in agreement but puts down 20 instead of 30. Hyuka pouts and puts down 40 bucks.

"Well u know what I'm gonna vote" kai shrugs and the two olders glared at him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Beomgyu gently puts taehyun down and covers him with a blanket, he was about to go out but a hand stops him. Taehyun looks pleadingly to the blue haired.

"D-dont leave me" Taehyun tears up. The blue haired frowned and he nodded, he got on the bed and laid next to the boy. Taehyun pulls him closer and plays with his new colored hair.

"You dyed your hair?" Taehyun says softly as he plays with the strands. Beomgyu nodded on fear of disappointment. "It looks good on you. So handsome" The ghost giggles weakly.

"Are u ok?" Taehyun says in concern when beomgyu suddenly turned red and was frozen. Excitement and fluttering was in beomgyus mind and heart. He was blushing madly.

"Don't s-say such a thing" beomgyu says. The prince frowns and kisses finger tips. "But it's true" taehyun says as he entangled his hand to beomgyus own.

"Alright princess. Go to sleep" The blue haired tucked a strand of hair and puts it to taehyuns ear. He caresses the prince's cheek to which he saw the prince blush. Beomgyu chuckles and hugs the pretty boy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Do u hear anything?" Soobin asks to the younger who was trying to hear anything but he shakes his head.

"You two. Go to sleep." Yeonjun crosses his arms and glares at them. The youngest immediately ran to a guest bedroom he was gonna stay in and Soobin awkwardly wlaks to his room. He was stopped a hand.

"Soobin-ah.. Restwell" Yeonjun blushes. Soobin smiles and nods "you to hyung." Soobin responds and gives a flying kiss before entering his room. The older grabs the imaginary flying kiss and he puts it in his heart.(so corni Choi yeonjun!)

____________________________________
Boo! Second update from last night. It's short but meh at least I uploaded and got to feed y'all 🤷‍♀️ how was ur day?? Talk to me about it! Tell me any of your opinions or requests I'll appreciate it! Oh votes and comments are always appreciated thank you ilysm!

-Author-nim