Chapter 25: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞.

Beomgyu had a nice childhood, he was never one to throw tantrums, he was getting good grades. His family was good. A hard working father, A stay at home mom and a older brother.

Beomgyu felt happy and safe in his home. Until he hit the age of 10. Beomgyu woke up to screams and shouts. His brother hugged him tightly as they were covered in the blanket muting the screams.

"Here wear my headphones, listen to some music" His Brother smiled softly as he puts his headphones on him. Beomgyu didn't know what was happening but it was unpleasant. He frowned when he saw his brother on the verge of tears.

                                 ❀

The next morning beomgyu didn't see his father for the whole day. His mother was only quiet, she fed her children and gave a weak smile. Beomgyu would sometimes see her sitting as she cried silently in the night. Beomgyu even though he didn't know anything he would go to his mother and just, Hug her. What was a ten year old supposed to do?.

Beomgyu started to feel bummed out and he wasn't brightful as he used to be he felt bad for feeling this way because yeonjun was moving away soon. He couldn't do anything about it. He felt sad. Everything felt odd to him, even tho it's been months or days, beomgyu still waits on the door for his father, hoping he would be back.

Years after years after years, beomgyu started to mature and he stopped his old habit of waiting in the door. His father left them and he knew it. His mother didn't have the guts to tell him but he fucking knew by now.

Beomgyu was 17 his brother had a job now while he was in high school. These were his puberty days. Beomgyu wasn't interested in love. None of that. He wanted to focus on studies, he learned how to play the guitar and got in a band. He would FaceTime yeonjun sometimes and tell him about his day.

Beomgyu grew distant from his brother and mom, he just felt it was. For the better.

One day beomgyu got back from school and saw someone on the couch with his mom. His hands turned to a fist and he felt angry. It was him, a asshole he couldn't call dad.

"What is this mom?." Beomgyu huffs out then he shifted his gaze to his mother. She gave a soft smile.

"We're getting back together dear" She smiles. Beomgyu saw red and he raised his voice.

"AFTER HE LEFT US?! MOM ARE U OUT OF YOUR MIND??" beomgyu shouted. He wasn't thinking.. He was angry..

"I-Its for the better gyu-"

"Mom! It's not ok... He left us! For what?! Years and years!" Beomgyu shouts, he regretted it once he saw his mother tear up. His father was about to butt in but beomgyu stopped him.

"No. U have no right to talk. I'm going to my room." Beomgyu says with a huff and slams his bedroom door shut. He slides down the door as he felt in rage.. But. With his sister called father there they will have more money and his mother wouldn't have to- no. He groans in frustration as he played with hair.

He grabs his phone and dials a number.

"Soobin. You're in Daegu right? And u're also planning to go back to seoul tomorrow right?." Beomgyu says with hesitations.

"Why? What's wrong gyu?" Soobin asks in a worry with the younger's tone.

"Ah. Home isn't feeling like home more than usual." Beomgyu chuckles

"I get it. I'll be there at 11pm" Soobin says with a frown.

"Thanks boobie" Beomgyu smiles and hangs up. He starts packing his things and he heard a voice.

"Beomgyu"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Beomgyu? Just when I stopped dozing off u do it." Beomgyu stares at the beautiful angel. Must be heaven.

"Beomgyu! Are u ok?" Taehyun smacks his shoulder, the blue haired chuckles and holds taehyuns hand then kissing the prince's back hand gently.

"Don't worry about me princess." Beomgyu assures the worried ghost. He hums and beomgyu started to hear the non stop alien language the others were singing in yeonjun's car.

"For the FUCKING time it's pronounced Sunday! Not SSAMDAY!" Hyuka complains in the backseat next to the two. Soobin ignores the younger and started to sing gibberish.

"I could beat Eminem with my rapping" Soobin gives a confident wink.

"At gibberish maybe" the older keys out a pained noise when the blonde smacked his shoulder.

"Where are we going exactly?" Taehyun asks, the blonde grabs something from a compartment and showed taehyun a poorly drawn drawing.

"A aquarium!" Soobin exclaims happily, taehyun let's out a wow sound, trying to pretend the drawing didn't look like a stickman swimming with the fish instead of looking at it.

"This is why I had the better talents" Beomgyu chuckles at the drawing. A plushie was thrown to his face.

When beomgyu removed the plushie and saw his cousin giving him two middle fingers. The blue haired stared at it then gave the same action.

"Ah~ I thought we were going home!! Hueningie is still full" Hyuka whines in protest of going to the aquarium.

"Well u sobered up and it's pretty nice looking at the fishes at night" yeonjun snickers and he makes a harsh u-turn. If anyone was not wearing a seat belt they would've been yeeted to the other side. Beomgyus head was bumped into hyuka and Soobin's face met the window.

"WHAT THE FUCK HYUNG" Hyuka says as he cries over his head hurting.

"DO U HAVE A ROCK HEAD OR SOMETHING I THINK I'LL HAVE A CONCUSSION" Hyuka says to the older who was next to him also groaning in pain.

"UR ONE TO TALK" Beomgyu groans in pain. The prince was the only one with no injury whatsoever. Taehyun was rubbing beomgyus head trying to lessen the pain but he was panicking because he didn't know how!

"a warning would've been nice!" Soobin exclaims and smacks the shit out of yeonjun's shoulder. The older let's out a pained noise.

"Ah!- ok! I'm sorry!" Yeonjun raised his voice.

Taehyun chuckled at this loud environment he was in, I guess leaving the castle wasn't such a bad idea. Especially if it's with him. Taehyun smiles as he stared at beomgyu.

_____________________________________

Welp, I tried🤷‍♀️ Maybe angst is coming soon and this book shows that its not close to ending yet. Tysm for everyone I love y'all mwa, comments and votes are always appreciated! How was ur day? I'll always listen:)

-Author-nim

The Haunted Castle | 𝖳𝖺𝖾𝗀𝗒𝗎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें