Chapter 24: 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐞 𝐎𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐞. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐆𝐨

"It's ok, I'll hold u when u let go" the blue haired says as he gently lend his hand to the prince was the side afraid to fall.

"I'm so good at skating!" Hyuka says with a confident smile then he suddenly falls. The other two looked away in embarrassment.

"It's so cold" the blonde speaks as he rubbed his palms together. The older looked at him and hyuka knows what he's gonna say.

"I can keep u warm" Yeonjun and the younger said in-sync but hyuka had a mocking tone, the older hits the back of his helmet.

The three saw beomgyu guiding the grey haired carefully on the ice. Hyuka looked in disgust, yeonjun looked in envy, Soobin looked in Soobin I guess.

"What are we gonna eat later on? Please tell me we're going to a unlimited hotpot I CRAVEEE samgyup" Hyuka whines as he looked at the older who was mesmerized by soobin's everything(he's being admirable shut.).

"You know.... Soobin has been feeling cold and a unlimited hotpot is what exactly will end u up on a date" Hyuka tries to convince the older who immediately grabs his phone nd finds teh nearest 5 star unlimited hot pot.

"Thank you hyung~" The younger smiles and hugged the older before skating away. Back to the lovebirds taehyun was scared to even move a muscle and beomgyu was just helping him not slip on the ice.

"It's okay. I'll catch if u fall" Beomgyu assures the nervous ghost. Taehyun gulps as he slowly starts moving he stops and he froze in place in fear. The taller assures him with a warm smile.

"If u don't let me fall I'll give u a kiss" Taehyun says randomly. The blue haired paused but chuckles and boops taehyun's nose.

"On the lips~" Beomgyu says and his tapped on his lips when he said that. Taehyun hums I'm approval and started to skate on the ice.

Beomgyu was behind making sure he doesn't fall. Taehyun felt happy these past few days(exclude the nightmares). After a while taehyun was getting used to the ice, it was quite fun actually.

"Careful princess, wouldn't want u falling do we?"

"For you, I would" Taehyun smiles and he leaves the mortal blushing like a strawberry (no tomato bc beomie hates it:P).
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"FUCKING YES FINALLY WE'RE IN A UNLI HOT POT" Hueningkai says in victory. He dashes to a seat and was jumping like a excited child.

"I'm so generous aren't i?" Yeonjun says with a cocky grin. The youngest grabbed some chopsticks waiting impatiently for the food to arrive.

"Yes! So so generous! Even though u did this to get with soobin hyung we still got free food! We luv ya hyung" Hyuka blows a flying kiss at yeonjun, he ignored him and he looks at the tall blonde.

"Anything in ur eyes?" Yeonjun asks to the younger who made eye contact with him and smiled.

"I see my future" Soobin says jokingly. The three stayed silent as yeonjun turned red as a lobster. The two youngers looked both in disgust.

"I suggest u grab a zipper and glue it to ur mouth cos." Beomgyu says innocently with a smile.

"How about u zip those pants up because you're not getting laid anytime soon" Soobin threatens the blue haired with a chopstick.

"Sooner than u" Beomgyu talks back. The prince chuckles seeing such a playful fight. But it did remind him of a past he used to be happy in..

"You ok?" The blue haired boy looked at taehyun in concerned because he suddenly frowned and spaced out.

"O-Oh yeah I'm fine don't worry your little head" Taehyun smiles and pinches the taller's cheek.

"You see when I do that I'll get my finger bitten" Soobin whispers a bit too loudly to yeonjun.

"That's because your fingers are too nasty to touch me" the younger says to the blonde. Soobin looks at him behind grabbing a chopstick and standing up but the older held him down.

"Calm it. We're gonna eat don't fight. No murders. No harm." Yeonjun says in a commanding tone. The two out their heads down and the older made them apologize to each other.

                               ✿

"Here I'll feed u, it's good don't worry" Beomgyu smiles as he feeds taehyun a piece of meat. Apparently taehyun wasn't used to chopsticks since he was used to fancy utensils.

The Prince's eyes sparkled as he tasted it. He munches on more and beomgyu just wanted to munch on his fucking cheek.

"Good?" Beomgyu asks with a smile seeing the older smiling and nodding at the delicious food. They all were eating but beomgyu was feeding taehyun.

"How about u teach him? I keep barfing at ur princess treatment" Soobin says jokingly. The blue haired looked at him and gives a middle finger before giving taehyun such a soft smile while feeding him.

"Just enjoy everyone. I can feed u if u want Soobin" yeonjun says while raising his eyebrows up and down with a cheeky smile. Hyuka's mouth opened in disgust at these love birds. He in the fucking middle to.

"Oh lord, atleast food is on my side" the younger says as he continues eating happily. The four started talking and Kai just kept eating.

"Seriously. I have one butt obsession who probably has a spanking kink, a tall fucking dude that drowns in a 3ft pool, a hopeless romantic that looks like a fucking rat, a pretty boy that is totally my type. And yet here I am, the great son of Aphrodite in a seat full of LOSERS wanna be lovers" Hyuka says all of a sudden. The four looked in disbelief and beomgyu smacked the oldest.

"Why the fuck did u let him drink a bottle of soju u tiny penised bitch" Beomgyu scolds. The older smacks his head and give a scolding noise.

"U were the one who ordered it and tossed it aside to him u lil shit" Yeonjun glares. The prince puts his hand on beomgyus shoulder.

"Let's calm down. Please bring this child home before he-..... Does that" Taehyun says and the mentioned child stepped on the table and started dancing to a tiktok sound (tingtingtingting was the name I think WAHAHAH).

"Alright that enough Soobin carry him." Yeonjun says and the blonde points at himself.

"Me?- WHY ME??" Soobin says and yeonjun pats his head gently.

"It's because you're the one I trust the most" Yeonjun says, the blue haired gave a dramatic hurt gesture.

"Excuse you. Taehyun-ah. U ok?" Beomgyu asks the older who was spacing out again.

"O-Oh yeah" beomgyu hums at that answer and kissed the latter's forehead, who blushed madly at the random action.

__________________________________

RAAHHHH I'm on writers block rn honestly the next chapter will be uploaded tomorrow because. I wanna celebrate about my 4k views on this story. First of all tysm to the people that have supported and to the people who are still here since day 1! I love u guys so much and I am so thankful for all your support to me! I promise to improve more in the future tysm for sticking with me! Ah how was your day?

-Author-nim