Chapter 23: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

Warning🚨: jealousy, name calling, hatred, swearing(yes if only puts warning now I'm sorry)

Taehyun opened his eyes and saw he was in his own bed. He looked over of beomgyu was there but he wasn't. Taehyun looks around in shock because the garden out of the window was shining, the gardener was there too.. What?..

Taehyun looks confused and he sit up. Multiple maids went to him and greeteds him with a bow, taehyun could recognize them.. They were his old maids.

"The king and queen has requested your attendance your Highness" the maids said in sync, taehyuns eyes widened. Truly it's a dream. Why? He doesn't know, he nodded and the maids got him dresses up.

Taehyun walked through the corridors when he was suddenly hugged on the back fo his neck. It was.. His brother soohyun(I made this up pls) who was flashing him a smile.

"U finally woke up! Let's go!" Soohyun smiled at his older brother and they run through the corridors.

"I have to hang out with yk who! I can't be late there but I can't be late here either" The younger says as they run. Taehyun hums as he let's himself get dragged.

They entered the meeting room to see their parents and... Yunchi(I MADE THAT UP AGAIN. Info: soohyun likes yunchi) with his parents.

"Oh? What are u doing here?" Soohyun blushes as he looked at yunchi. Their parents cleared their throats.

"The Jung's oldest son will be arranged to one of u guys" The king said to the two. The youngest's eyes widened in excitement as he blushes in the thought of marrying yunchi(it's such a silly name)

"Haha I'm excited surely I know who-" soohyun says in a joking manner but he froze when the king started.

"Taehyun. The wedding starts next week it's best u and yun will spend time to get to know each other." The king said. All the colors from the younger's face drained. Taehyun flinches he was about to protest but soohyun shouted.

"WHAT?!" The smaller prince says. He looks at taehyun angrily "SERIOUSLY??? HE GETS EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING! I MEAN FUCKING EVERYTHING! AND ONE I'VE EVER WANTED.. IS GONNA BE TAKEN AWAY FROM ME??" Soohyun slams his hands on the wooden table. Taehyun flinches at the loud bang and the king glares.

"I didn't not ask for ur I'll manners. Go to ur room soohyun" The king said and the latter stared angrily at taehyun before storming off.

"Hyun-" "no taehyun. Spend time with yun. Your brother will be fine." The king instructed. Taehyun frowns and yun holds his hand, they both went out to the garden.

                                ☯

𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

After a day with yun taehyun couldn't get his younger brother off his head. He went into his room and saw he was still crying his heart out.

"hyun..-" Taehyun says softly but he dodges a lamp going his way. Soohyun looked angry.

"W-Why is it u always! Always you! You! You! Taehyun this! Taehyun that! The center is always on u! I hate you! I hate you!" Soohyun shouts and he stands up, shoving taehyun to the ground. Taehyun couldn't fight back. He didn't wanna. Didn't wanna hurt once sweet brother.

"I also didn't know u know that. I don't like him-" Taehyun explains but soohyun shouts in frustration.

"IT ALWAYS U DON'T WANT ANYTHING BUT U RECEIVE IT ANYWAYS! U DON'T LIKE HIM BUT DOES HE NOT LIKE U??? I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! GET OUT OF MY FACE U FUCKING BRATTY WHORE!" Soohyun shouts. Taehyuns heart ached because it stung so bad.. His own brother calling him.. Such a word.. Taehyun frowns but he stands up and gets out of the room.

He returns to his own and he saw tears dropping. He curses under his breath, because no he wasn't the type to cry easily but.. Those words hurt, especially when they come out of his own brother's mouth.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Taehyun? Hey hey. Why are u crying?" A deep comforting voice made it's way in taehyuns ears. He opened his eyes widely as saw beomgyu looking in worry.

"You're crying." The blue haired frowns. The Prince's eyes widened in shook and he wipes his eyes. Indeed, there was tears.

"What's wrong?" Beomgyu says softly as he held taehyun's hand. The prince teared up and hugged beomgyu tightly.

"I-It wasn't my fault. I-I didn't"  taehyun sniffles but beomgyu shushes him as he drew circles in taehyun's back to help him calm down.

The door slammed open and they both jumped in surprise. A black haired who slammed the door opened threw confetti so did a blonde.

"WE WON A BET! SUCK ON DICK HYUKAAAA" Yeonjun says as he pressed the horn. Soobin jumping in excitement as he help 40 bucks in his hand. The youngest was right outside the door his face on the floor u can see clearly he was gloomy.

"Oh fuck wrong timing! Move!" Soobin whispers as he drags yeonjun out and closed the door. The two looked at each other in confusion. They bursted out in giggles as they hugged away, just wanting to embrace each other's warmth
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"THIS IS WHAT HORNY DELUSIONS WILL GET U HYUKA WHAHAHA" Yeonjun laughs to tease the younger.

"BE QUIET" Hyuka says as he experienced stage 1 denial. Soobin chuckles as he watched the two. He counts his money and puts it in his wallet(for safety purposes).

"I wonder what was happening in there" Yeonjun says as he looked at the door where the other two were in.

"Who knows. It's none of our business. Now, who wants breakfast instant noodles?!" Soobin says as he shows 6 packets of instant spicy ramen. The two raised their hands and he starts cooking.

Taehyun & Beomgyu finally went out and saw that soobin already prepared a bowl for them. Beomgyu slid a chair for taehyun to sit in and he also sat down now. He gave the prince chopsticks and tucked a strand behind his ear, the other of course got flustered of teh little gestures.

The three looked in disbelief, the blue haired chuckles at their faces and sticks his tongue out to tease.

"Look at him being stupid just because he's inlove" Yeonjun scoffs and the youngest nudges the black haired.

"Like u are?" Kai giggles but he let's out a pained noise when he was hit in back of his head(count how many times kai was hit LOL)

___________________________
Finally omg I reached 1,000+ words in this chapter. I hope y'all likes this! Tried my best soo I hope u enjoy! Thank u for reaching this far now and I'll always appreciate you! I hold no hate to y'all because u have helped me a lot in This journey! Tysm ily votes and comments are always appreciated! Oh and how was ur day?

-Author-nim