Chapter 27: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐬 𝐔

For years all taehyun felt was darkness and loneliness in his dark palace, his once home he destroyed out of anger. He sometimes wonder if he just let them have their own karma without him Interferring, would he have a nice resting place in heaven?.

He couldn't take it back but maybe he doesn't want to. His paths were all dark but the further he went he could see a bright light near him, the light was a mortal. Well maybe not a actual light but 𝐡𝐢𝐬 light.

It would sound maybe delusional for taehyun to think someone like beomgyu, a mortal. Like him, a ghost. But atleast let him dream(even if he knows it'll only end up bad for him).

How did taehyun feel this way? From the weird first sight or from the bonding they had for the first time? For the first time.. Taehyun felt joyful. After thousands or years he discovered he could feel more emotions other than pain, sorrow or even guilt.

The mortal has proven him it was possible. But taehyun kept a heavy heart on his dead soul, because he knew falling in love with the mortal was easy but... Being with him was impossible.

If taehyun knew this was gonna happen then he shouldn't have stayed distant. But he couldn't bring back his feelings for beomgyu, could it be possible? He could only wish.

Every words in exchange, every physical touch, quality time, the smile. Has made it quite hard for the prince to keep these feelings invisible. Taehyun thinks it's time to.. Avoid the mortal, but now could he? It will only break his hearts and beomgyu's.

But if he doesn't.. He'll end up with a dead broken heart that he thought couldn't beat anymore.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Taehyun? U ok?" Beomgyu says concerned. The prince just smiled and nodded at the  younger.

"I feel at ease do not worry" Taehyun reassures and he blushed when the other held his hand, beomgyu kissed the knuckles of taehyun's hand and looked up at the pretty boy with a pout.

Taehyun blushes but retracts his hand immediately, the dark haired looked in confusion and worried expression. Something felt off to him.

"Beomgyu... This is getting out for hand.."

"What do u mean tyun?" The taller looks at the prince with a nervous expression.

"Beomgyu i-"

"SATURDAY NIGHT FUCKERS WHICH MEANS MOVIE NIGHT!!!! LET'S GRAB SNACKS FROM THE CONVIENCE STORE AND I'LL BE PICKING THE MOVIE" Hueningkai shouts cutted taehyun off.

Yeonjun smacks the younger's head and the blonde giggles at the scene of the two yapping.

"This is my house you guys are getting to comfortable huh, maybe pay ur stay here" Soobin puts his hands on his hips with a playful glare.

"Hyung, I'm an atmosphere model duh!" Hueningkai says with a pout and was met by the older's side eye.

"do i have a discount?"

"No." Soobin immediately replied to the dark blue haired who gave a dramatic hurt expression.

Taehyun bit the inside of his mouth in nervousness. Perhaps he should think more first, he can't think rationally.

                                     ꨄ

It was now midnight and they were watching a scary movie, taehyun stayed silent as he kept overthinking. The others were enjoying and some were not but him. He didn't know.

He looks at the dark haired who was holding his hand tightly while watching the movie, a jump scare appeared. The four screamed. Hyuka jumped with a dolphin scream but only for a second, Yeonjun almost fell off his non-existent chair with a quick scream, soobin screams  continuously as he tried to cover his eyes and hide behind anything near him.(ex: yeonjun)

Beomgyu was the loudest one to scream and after the did he sighs out loudly and curses.

"How did u not get scared?" Beomgyu looks at the dazed prince, taehyun returns to reality and speaks up with a smile.

"I don't know" he actually missed it because he was thinking too much.

As the movie continues the others were falling asleep when it was near end. Taehyun kept watching(not actually he's still thinking).

The movie ended and he manages to turn it off. Human technology is hard ok?. The four were asleep by now. Yeonjun laying on hyuka's tummy, soobin on ground with the other three with a blanket over him and a pillow.. And beomgyu laying on the grey haired's shoulder.

Taehyun couldn't sleep but he stayed still so the mortal could stay comfortable on his shoulder, but he bites his bottom lips in nervousness. He looks at the empty food bags and some beer cans on the table that was on the side of this big ass couch.

Taehyun hisses at the smell of beer, it was too much for his poor smell. How can humans even manage to gulp one of those?? He would've preferred a more carbon dioxide drink.. What was it? Coca cola? Strange name.

Taehyun flinches when he felt beomgyu mumble as he moved his position. It made the poor prince stumbling down to the couch. Beomgyu was now on top of taehyun and his arms each on the grey haired's sides.

"B-Beomgyu?" Taehyun asks the younger who seemed sleepy, the dark haired smashes his lips on the other. Before taehyun could respond he gasped when the mortal pinched his waist gently.

The prince moaned quietly when he felt beomgyus hot tongue entering his mouth, he wraps his arm around the younger's neck as he kisses back(if he could).

After a minute of making out beomgyu pulled away, his face couldn't be seen much in the dark but taehyun let out a surprised squeak when beomgyu flopped onto him. Before he knew it he heard snoring for the other.

"How dare u make me feel this and fall asleep after" Taehyun whispers with a pout, he sighs and just hugs beomgyu as he rested his eyes. Slowly drifting away with the scent of the mortals comforting hazel scent.

"𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮."

___________________________________

Heyyy incase anyway will ask where I was uhm yes I was alive I just got stuck on writer's block I'm sorry I've been busy TT I thought maybe finish this since I might not be able to be active tomorrow so sorry again ilygsm sorry for leaving u hanging for like a week. How was ur day?

-Author-nim