Chapter 28: 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Happy 7k views to THC tysm everyone I love y'all mwa I appreciate it alwaysTT
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyun opens his eyes widely as he looked around, he was in a place that's just pitch black. He was provided with a spot light on him, he looked at his hand and his eyes widened.

It was slowly disappearing.. A light flickered and he saw soohyuns body in a chair, hand slowly pulsating.

Taehyun tries to back away but he couldn't move from his spot. He saw a pile of bodies not far from soohyuns, he was in disbelief..

"𝐓𝐚𝐞.." A voice called out. It was beomgyu bleeding out. Hand on covering a wound in his hip as he limps to the grey haired with a bloody path following him.

"B-Beomgyu! Are u ok?!" Taehyun shouts and tries to run to help the mortal
but sudden chains appeared and stopped him. He was unable to help the mortal.. Beomgyu slowly weakened and fell down.

Taehyun shouts his name as he tried to escape the chains, he couldn't. He tries to look away but hands forced him to look, he tears up as beomgyu gave him a small smile and mouthing 'I love you' to him before slowly closing his eyes.

"NO! NO! STAY ALIVE GODDAMMIT! PLEASE!" Taehyun shouts as tears aggressively ran down his face, the chains and hands disappeared and he immediately rushed to the mortal.

He cries as he embraces the no more conscious mortal, he hugs him tightly as he sobs silently.

Taehyun feels more guilt as voices told him continuously 'it's your fault' 'u don't deserve him' 'u don't deserve anything good'.

Taehyun shakes his head refusing everything but a orbit appeared and there was a knife in it. Taehyun slowly reached out for it and slowly angles it straight to his heart. He looks at beomgyu and gave him a kiss on the forehead..

He looks at the knife as he gulps. He stabs himself with it.

He didn't die. The knife disappeared when he stabbed himself, taehyun tears up more and as tries to hurt himself to no avail.

His body slowly disappears as the mortal's body bled a pool of blood. He holds his hand as he let's himself disappear.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐓." Voices continued to get louder.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyun gasped and sat up straight, he was breathing heavily. He looks around and saw that the couch he was in wasn't messy anymore.

"Oh taehyun ur awake, wanna have some ramyeon? Yeonjun is cooking some right no-" The dark haired was cut off when he was suddenly embraced by the older.

"You ok?" Beomgyu asks in a worried tone, taehyun pulled away and nodded with a smile. It was evident he had a nightmare by his sweating and nervous expression.

"Yeah yeah! Uhm l-lets eat I guess" Taehyun smiles, trying to cover the intense whispering with a smile.

Beomgyu hums, still skeptical but let's it go as he guide taehyun to the kitchen where the three were.

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭

"Taehyun why exactly are u bringing me outside?" Beomgyu says in confusion as he lets the latter drag him to a quiet place. They went to the park nearby and sat down.

"Beomgyu... There's something going on for the past days." Taehyun said, nervously biting his lips. He didn't wanna make contact with the dark haired who was staring at him with confusion.

"Yeah? U can talk to me about it tyun" The taller said to the hesitant latter that looked at him with those beautiful eyes.

"I think it's best... If we don't talk anymore." Taehyun says with regret as he continued. "I've been getting weird nightmares and I think a bad omen is gonna be set upon me. I cannot have u in danger because of me." He explains to the dark haired who was in a state of shock.