Searching

-No, you can't have another Tattoo Y/N, are you insane?! Mom is gonna kill you if she finds out and you know it - My sister said to me trying to not stress too much about the situation.
-But I don't care, I'm 20 years old, I can do it if I want to, and she doesn't have to know anyways - I said in desvelief as I followed her to the living room.
She just got on the couch and started to watch TV not even paying attention to me anymore.
-Come on don't be like that Jong Seo, i did the one in my back tree years ago at the marine and she didn't even notice it - I said to her with puppy eyes.
-Fine, do whatever you want, you're old enough anyways - She said as she rolled her eyes at me.
-Ha! I won - I said to myself as I smiled.
-But I'm not gonna give you her number or her place, you just go somewhere else - Jong Seo said to me as I looked at her in annoyance, I could tell she was nervous about me speaking about that girl again as she started to bite her nails looking at the TV.
-But, why, she did the other one, I want her to make the same design on this one, come on, please - I said shaking her until she stopped me.
-Jeon Y/N I said NO! - She said grabbing my arms - I don't want you arround her, she won't make any good to you - She said in a very serious tone, too serious to even scare someone, but not me.
-Why are you so obsessed with that I don't get it, every time we talk about her you just change topics, even when mom does, why though? - I said waiting for her response.
-Y/N enough I don't want to talk about her and you know it - She said as she started to get kinda pissed.
-I know, but you never told us the real reason behind it, just mom kno - I was saying as she suddenly yelled at me.
-I said enough Y/N!! - She said as she got up and walked out of the house, leaving me on the living room alone again.

-I just don't get it, what's wrong with those two - I said on the phone to Lusher as I was eating some chips on the living room.
-I don't know but I kinda wanna know as well - She said to me on the phone as I laughed at her.
-Maybe you remember her name? I mean the real one - She said waiting for my answer.
-Nah, I've been trying to remember it but nothing - I said grabbing another chip.
-Well, we'll just have to found out then - She said as she started to tap on something.
-Wait what are you doing? - I said curious to her as I placed the bag of chips aside.
-I'll just look for Tattoo places arround korea, and then we'll see if there's a picture of her or something - She said happily through the phone.

Again, nothing, we spent like four hours looking for her but nothing, my sister came back home so we had to stop the searching until tomorrow at least, I really want to remember her name but I can't, in the marine we were in different categories, I was a Cape Major, since I've been training since I was kinda young because of my parents, same goes for my sister, but she's older than me, so she was in the category Brigade, same as the girl that she won't talk about, they were like best friends in that time, I remember her being really tall, she had dark brown eyes, she was really quiet but she was so funny when she was confortable arround someone, she always came to me and the other Cape Majors to make fun of us or something but in a good way, I've always admired her, but now I just kinda remember her face and the Tattoo that she has on her arm???!!
I suddenly sat on my bed, it was arround 4 am in the morning when I realized that about her, maybe it wasn't a big thing but, it was something at least.
-Come on Jeon Y/N think for once - I said closing my eyes on the bed trying to remember the Tattoo of her.
-It wasn't that big, but big enough since I saw it under her sleeve multiple times, come on, come on - I said still focusing - It was round for sure and it was blue? - I said as I realized.
I got up from the bed and went straight to my desk, I grabbed a paper and a pencil and tried to draw the design, two hours passed by and I've drawn multiple designs of the posivble Tattoo but again, nothing.