Two Is Better Than One

-Whats wrong? - I said to my sister on the phone, as I tried to put my tank top on.
-Where the fuck are you Y/N?! - She said almost screaming at me.
-I'm at Lusher's like I told you, why? - I said as I put my tank top on, while Bada was cleaning up the machines and stuff.
-Well, I need you and Lusher to take somewere so please come pick me up it's urgent - She said in an annoying tone as she hang up.
-TF is wrong with her? - I said in a low tone but loud enough for Bada to hear it.
-Is that your girlfriend or something? - She said not even looking at me, but I could tell she had a smirk on her face.
-What? No - I said as I approached her.
-I'll pay you now, how much is it? - I said getting my wallet out to pay her.
-It would be 250 dollars, but, I'll leave it at 50 for you since we had a fun time - She said in a flirty way again, omg that way of hers.
-Are you sure? - I said surprised to her.
-Yeah, let's say it's a benefit discount - She said as she took the money and winked at me.

I finally got out of Bada's store, Lusher was already waiting for me as she made me hurry up from the inside of her car, I rushed and got in the car, struggling a little bit due the new tattoos.
-Girl you okay? - Lusher said to me with a weir look on her face.
-Yeah, I'm fine - I said as a little pain went through all my system.
-let me see it then - She said excited to me as I lifted the top to show her my lower stomach and I turned my head toward her to let her see my collar bone.
-You got two???? - She said amazed looking at every detail.
-Well it's a long story, I'll tell you in our way to pick my sister, but first, let me borrow your hoddie - I said pointing at my tattoos.

-She kissed you?!!!! - She said as she parked the car outside my house.
I just nooded to her, smiling remembering her soft lips on mines.
-Girl slay, you just went to have a tattoo and instead you got two and an encounter with her - She said as she laughed.
-Oh, she's coming - I told Lusher as I saw my sister coming.
-Whats with the hurry, where do you have to go? - I said to her as she got in the back seat, she looked pissed and mad for no reason.
-Just drive, I'll tell you the directions Lusher - She said to her as Lusher started driving.

-Whose house is this? - Lusher said as we arrived to the location my sister told us to drive to.
-It's not on you guys business sorry, thanks for the ride - She said as she got out of the car, we watched her as she got to the front door but she told us with her hand to go already, so we just left.

Jong Seo's POV:
-Finally - I said annoyed as Kai opened the door.
-Girl, I was in the bathroom chill - He said as I got into his house, throwing myself in the sofa, it's an usual thing for me to do since I've known Kai for 8 years already, we are best friends but no one knows since he's an idol and we have to keep our friendship hided, just in case something happens.
-Do you want a beer or something? - He said making his way towards the kitchen.
-Yeah, please - I said as I turned the TV on.
-So, what was that that you wanted to tell me - I said as he sat on the sofa as well.
-Well, I had to get something from Bada's room this morning - My heart skipped a beat as he said her name, it was normal from him to talk about her since they lived together - And I saw her bucket list of clients for today, as you might now I'm too curious some times - He said and started to laugh at himself.
-Just get to the point already you jerk - I said rolling my eyes at him.
-Okey okey, she has two clients today, and guess who her second appointment was - He said with a bright smile to not make me mad but worried at the same time.
-OMG, please don't fucking tell me - I said as I realized who that was.
-I'm sorry to tell you but yeah, it was your sister - He said looking at me, he was kinda a unconfortable since I was getting really pissed.
-That little brat, how did she even found her, did you tell her?! - I said looking suddenly at him as he got startled.
-I wasn't I don't even talk to her - He said whining to me.
-I told them, both of them, to stay away from each other, I don't want her to do the same she did with Chaeryong - I said to him as I felt frustrated.
-She won't, she's just doing her job, besides she's with Howl now remember, she won't do anything to your sister, let's just hope they don't see again okey? - He said as he hugged me when suddenly we heard the door open, revealing the person I hated the most, that tall, skinny but fit figure, her black and white hair that she had two years ago and I still hate, and her fucking smirk on her face.
-Do I interrupt something? - She said closing the door behind her.
-Not at all - Kai said as he broke the hug and looked at me.
-Great cause I don't really care - She said as she went straight to the kitchen, I was loosing my patience, and Kai could notice that.
-Please don't - He said, but it was too late, I got up and followed her to the kitchen as Kai did the same.
- What did I told you a year ago about my sister? - I said to her as I stopped at the kitchen door, Kai behind me ready to stop me in case the situation gets heavier.
-You said a lot of things about her I don't even remember - She said grabbing an apple from the count.
-I told you, to not even get close to her, and what you did? - I said getting closer to her as I stood infront of her - You did a fucking tattoo on her again?! - I said looking at her straight in the eyes.
-I didn't - She said codly and umbothered as she took a bite from the apple in front of my face.
-Bada come on, I saw your appointment list, it said Jeon Y/N, if you did just admit it - Kai said worried as he came closer to us.
-I really didn't make a tattoo on your sister - She said still umbothered as I felt more relaxed - I did two actually -