Little Taste Of Pain

-Actually could you do a design with the lotus flowers on my back but in my lower stomach? - I asked her in a teasing way

She thought a little bit about the idea, looking at me with her chin leaning on her hand and her eyes looking at my lower stomach as I was wearing some low waisted cargo pants.
-Interesting idea, sounds hot - She said, while I could notice her cheeks getting a little bit red. as she looked at my stomach, she finally nodded and got closer to me, speaking to me again in a more flirty way - I'll start then - She said as she began to make the new tattoo on my lower stomach. I could feel her breath on my skin as she was now extremely close to my body, finding the new sensation quite exciting.

This time it was kinda hurting way more than the other one, and the feeling of Bada's breath on my skin wasn't helping, having her this close to me this time, it felt different from last time but, why?, i could tell that mybreath got heavier from miles away, I glanced at Bada, she kept doing her work, with a slight smirk on her face, while seeing my reaction. She was so close to my body that I could notice how soft her hair felt - Does it hurt? - She said, as she was almost whispering on my skin while looking to my eyes for a moment.

-Kinda yeah - I said looking away embarrassed, she seemed to be enjoying my reaction, as she smirked at me once more.
-This is just the start, baby - She whispered once more and continued to do the tattoo on my body, touching my skin even more, while I could notice her hips touching mines a little bit, while she was using them to stay in a comfortable position to tattoo my stomach, suddenly I noticed her adding a lot of pressure to the machine on my skin.
-Fuck - I said in a whisper as it hurt so badly so I had to lean my head backwards on the stretcher trying to catch my breath.
She smirked at my whisper, and took her time to look at my lips while continuing to do her tattoo work in my stomach, now touching my skin with more pressure, still with a slight smirk in her face. She paused for a moment and with her free hand touched my hair and she leaned forward so her face got very close to mine, breathing on my neck.
-Does it hurt even more now? - She whispered once more, with a slight teasing tone as I just looked at her in pain, I wasn't complaining though.
-You like pain, and I like to give it - She whispered yet again, still with that teasing tone, as she went back to do her job.
-Try to sit, it I'll be better for us u know - She said as she smirked at me and I did what she told me.

She was adding so much pressure so I closed my eyes in pain as my head fell on her shoulder near her neck, since she got in that position to make some details.
She felt my head leaning forward her shoulder and neck and she did not mind at all.
-Bada, it hurts so bad - I said panting to her while I was on her neck.

-Oh, is that so?- She said while letting her hair fall near my face, just inches away as i could feel her breath on my skin and her body pressing against mine. She was now very close to me as she finished her work, and her arm kept on my cheek while the other moved her hand slowly near my neck.
- See it wasn't that bad right? - Bada said to me in a teasing tone as I was panting hardly looking at her.
-You're missing the highlights don't you? - I said smirking to her.

Her eyes looked at mines once more, surprised to see the way I was reacting to what she was doing as she spoke to me in a flirty way once more, having her face inches away from mine
-I can do it even more painful. I think you can handle it - She finished her response, winking to me again, and biting her lips, before starting to tattoo my lower stomach again, using a little bit more pressure than before.

She finally  finished, biting her lips, while still touching me in a flirty way, being extremely close to me.
-So, how was that huh? - She said looking at her new creation.
-God that was good actually - I said as I grinned at her and got up to look at myself in the mirror, she couldn't help but notice how my body moved while I got up and got herself even more turned on by my movement. She then looked at my tattoo that she just did and spoke to me in a flirty way - Looks good? Looks like you enjoyed it, baby - She smiled at me while still biting her lips and smirking at me, looking me with her eyes, as I could notice how red her cheeks turned, while having the slight smell of her perfume around me.
I smirked at her through the mirror as I saw her getting closer to me when I decided to take my shirt completely off as I finally revealed her my back tattoo.
She couldn't help herself and made a slight moan while I revealed the back tattoo for her to see. She got closer, placing on the table the tattoo machine to get a little bit away from me.
-You are hot, you know this, right? - She asked in a slightly loud but still flirty tone, while she was trying to look at my back tattoo, as I could notice that she was looking to my hair and your neck, being still VERY close to me.
-As I knew, you did the exact same ones - I said turning arround to face her, pointing to the flowers she drew on both designs.
-Well, they're still my favorite ones since I drew them on you - She said getting really close to my face until.....