Sinking

Three months had passed since I las saw Bada, I had to go on a trip with my sister cause of the marine matters, Bada wasn't there cause she quit completely from it and she couldn't come, I was living with my sister as always but in another country, we've been training and having a couple of missions like driving large boats and stuff at night in the middle of the rough ocean, which I liked the most, not like my sister and Bada, I remember them hugging each other cause they where afraid of the big waves that hit the boat every time, while I was there enjoying the movement of the boat and the waves almost taking the ship down, we had some free time as well, so I just decided to do something that Bada would really like, I've been studying to get a tattoo licence, I got my Sanitary Hygiene Title on the first month, and then I got my tattoo licence in the next two months, I've perfectionated my technique and I practiced a lot.
-Okay, it's done, what do you think - I said worried to my sister as I gave her a mirror to look at herself.
-Okey I have to say, the pain wasn't that bad, let me take a look at it - my sister said as she took a look on the tinny mirror that I handed her, I waited for her response as I started to feel a little nervous.
-So???? - I said desesperated already as she kept looking at it all the time.
-Y/N I love it, you have improved so much actually, it's perfect - She said smiling to me as I felt relieved.

-Have you told Bada already? - My sister said as we got off from the airport.
-Not yet why? - I asked her as I looked at her.
-Nothing, I think she'll be surprised you're back and even more when she finds out that you are a tattoo artist now - She said while laughing at me.

Bada's POV:
It's been three months already since Y/N left, I regretted quiting from the marine since I wanted to go with her, but once you quit, you can't go back that easily, I stayed at my home mostly of the time, I just got out sometimes to go to work, every time I texted Y/N her phone was off, maybe cause she was training, and every time she would reply I was sleeping, so we couldn't talk that much, she told me she was gonna be out for almost a year, which make me really sad, we aren't dating or anything but still I was starting to fall for her for real, but I guess I'll had to wait for her.

-Good morning - I said to Chan as I got into the studio and let my stuff on my room.
-Have you heard from Y/N or Jong Seo by any chance? - I said to him as I got a coffee from the machine behind him.
-Not really, I don't know when are they going back - He said kinda disappointed, I felt bad for him since he started dating Jong Seo three months ago when he made her a tattoo, love at first sight I guess.
-Well let me know if you know anything please - I said as I gave him a warm smile and got into my studio to prepare things for my first client of the day.

-Take care of it, I'll call you in a month to see if it healed correctly - I said to my client as she got out of the room, I started cleaning up when I suddenly heard a familiar voice.
-You're joking! - I said to myself as I rushed to the entrance door.

Y/N's POV:
-Y/N can I ask you something? - Jong Seo suddenly said to me while she was driving.
-Yeah go ahead - I said as I looked at her.
-Are you in love with Bada? - She said while she looked at the road, I choked at her words and she started laughing.
-What are you laughing at you hoe? - I said as I smaked her arm and looked at her in desvelief.
-Just answer silly - she said as she kept driving and laughing at me.
-Maybe I don't even know just hurry up already! - I said to her as I crossed my arms and looked at the road.

-Well hello there handsome boy - My sister said while she leaned against the front door looking at Chang who was in the front desk, he came running and hugged Jong Seo.
-Awww, how sweet - I said as I rolled my eyes at them playfully, they greeted each other and we talked a little bit, and I told Chang that I got my licence to tattoo.
-You should work here as a surprise for Bada she would love the idea - Chang said excited at me.
-So, is Bada here by any chance? - I said looking at him surprised since I thought it was her free day today.
-Yeah, she's on her studio, call her - Chang said to me with a bright smile.
I went to the front desk and pressed the bell a couple of times.
-Miss Bada Lee, I would like to make an appointment please - I said out loud and after a couple of seconds she opened her door and saw me, I don't even know why but she looked even prettier, I rushed to her and I hugged her tight as she did the same, my sister and Chang came closer to us to enjoy the moment as well as they were smiling to us.
-I missed you so much I thought you left me for a moment - Bada said still hugging me as she laughed a little bit, I laughed at her comment and she suddenly pulled away from the hug to kiss me apasionately in front of everyone.
-Hey hey, leave some room here - My sister said as she tried to get in between us as we laughed at her.
-So, I have to tell you something important -