7 Is Just A Number

-Okey, let's go cuttie - Annie said as she stood up and gave me her hand.
-I was actually surprised to se her like that, she wasn't very talkative, I finally grabbed her hand as we got into a random closet Kai leaded us to.

Bada's POV:
I was hopping the bottle would chose me, since I really wanted to go with Y/N, but instead, the bottle landed on Annie, she was known for liking girls as well, she just had sex with every gifl she could to then dump them like nothing, as she was about to do with Y/N, I've been watching Annie from a far, she's been eating Y/N up all night I'm not gonna lie I was diying from Jealousy.
-What's wrong with you now you feeling jealous little one? - Y/N's sister suddenly said to me, she was clearly drunk.
-I'm not, I'm just worried, you know Annie I don't know why are you letting this happen - I said annoyed to her.
-I don't care as long as you're not involved - She said calmly.
I just took my phone out and looked through Instagram to distract myself, finally after some minutes Annie and Y/N came back, I couldn't even look at them.
Two rounds had passed and finally it was my turn to spin the bottle.
-I don't want to it's boring - I said looking at my phone.
-Come on Bada, please? - Y/N said to me with bambi eyes, I mean, how could I say no to that face.
-Fine - I said as I spinned the bottle, it finally landed on Y/N as her sister basically killed me with the most scary stare I've ever seen from her,but I couldn't care less so I grabbed Y/N and went on the closet with her.

Y/N's POV:
-So, did you had fun with your little friend in here? - Bada said codly looking arround, trying to avoid my eye contact, but it was kinda hard since we were facing each other.
-Not actually, she's too arrogant I don't like her tbh - I said umbothered to her.
-So, you guys didn't do anything right? - She said slowly, thinking on if she should ask or not.
-You mean if we fucked? - I said as I laughed at her - Hell no, we didn't - I said to her.
-Good, I guess - She said as she cleared her throat - It is quite hot in here don't you think? - She suddenly said as she started to lossen up her shirt.
-Kind of - I said laughing at her a little bit.
-Well, we're basically breathing down each other's neck so - She said as she started tying up her hair, I just laughed at her.
It was kinda dark in the closet, but still there was a little light that came through the door, so I could clearly see Bada's face, she looked more attractive than last time I saw her, I took my time checking her up while she did her hair.
-I know it's pitch dark in here but trust me, I can see what you're doing with those eyes, giving me such a begging look - she suddenly said smirking at me, getting me out from my thoughts.
-What? I'm not doing anything - I said as I got nervous all of sudden.
-So, what if I just pin you down - She teasingly said as she did last time, she pined my hands above my head, making me look away embarrased.
-Oh, look at that, you're blushing, I can clearly feel your cheeks heat up in the darkness - she said getting closer to my face.
-You just know how to tease, that's it - I said with a smirk on my face to her as she looked a little surprised.
-You know, I could do so much teasing, like, if I just slide one of my hands down here - She said as she slided one of her hands on my thigh.
Her hands start to roam over my body, exploring every inch of my skin.
I couldn't take the teasing any more, I needed her, I wanted to kiss her but she won't let me, she wanted me to begg for it and I was really close to do it, I took Bada's hand and placed it under my skirt as I finally kissed her.
Bada grins as she feels my hand guide hers under my skirt.
-Well, well, someone's feeling a little adventurous tonight - she says with a smirk before sliding her hand further up my skirt, I could tell she wanted this as much as I do. She slips her hand under my skirt and starts to explore, feeling the soft fabric of my underwear against her fingers as I left a little gasp, making her smile against my neck as I threw my head back.
-Mmm, someone's eager - she says teasingly between kisses she was leaving on my neck - I like that - she said as she pulled away from me.
-Stop teasing - I said panting to her as she chuckles softly and pulls back to look at me.
-Oh, don't worry. I'm not teasing - she says before kneeling down in front of me - I just want to make sure you're really ready for what's about to happen - She starts to kiss my inner thighs, slowly making her way up towards my core as I close my eyes trying to relax a little bit.
-You know, thinking about it - She said getting up as I whined at her.
-Come on don't be like that - I said annoyed to her since I was getting more and more desesperated for her touch.
Bada chuckles softly at my words.
-Oh, I'm sorry. I can't help IT - she says before leaning down and placing kisses on my neck again - I love making you squirm like this - she moves her hand up to my center and starts to rub it gently, teasingly, what a thing right?
-Fuck Bada - I said as I threw my head backwards.
Bada smirks as she feels my reaction to her touch.
-That's it, baby - she whispers in my ear - Let me make you feel good - She continues to rub and tease me with her fingers, bringing me closer and closer to the edge. She can feel how wet I'm getting, and it only makes her want to push me further.
-Hey, you two seven minutes are up get out already - We heard my sister from the other side of the door.
-Come on are you serious rigth now!? - Bada said annoyed as she stopped what she was doing, making me whine at her again.
-Jong Seo Just leave! - I said to my sister trying to move my hips to get some friction, Bada just smirked at me and got closer to my ear.
-If you get to make her go, I won't go easy on you this time - She said teasingly as I felt the urge to have her  inside me.
- Jeon Jong Seo I swear to god if you don't leave I'm gonna fucking ki - I got cutted off when Bada suddenly pulled two fingers inside me, I left out a noticeable moan as I tried to shut myself.