A Free One?

-Come on Jong Seo please?? - I said walking behind her on the hall.
-Y/N I said no, I don't want to - She said annoyed at me as she kept walking to the kitchen.
-You don't want to or you're afraid of it? - I said smirking at her, I could tell she was afraid of needles.
-I don't want Bada to make a tattoo on me, you wanna know why, well cause when we were on the marine she had the brilliant idea of making a tattoo on me with a normal needle, and guess what, it got infected, I don't wanna deal with that again so leave it - She said starting  cooking not even looking at me.
-Bada won't do the tattoo on you, instead this cutie would do it for you - I said as I took my phone to show her a picture of Bada's friend, he was really handsome I have to say.
-Fine Y/N, fine - She said annoyed but I could tell she loved the idea.

We arrived at Bada's studio, Bada greeted us with a bright smile, even laughing at my sister since she was shaking.
-I can't believe you're nervous about getting a tattoo, you used to be the though guy on the marine what happened to you little one? - Bada said mocking my sister as she laughed at her state.
-I swear if you don't shut up Bada I'm gonna - She suddenly got quiet when Bada's friend Chan came out of his room to tell Jong Seo to come inside.
-He's prettier in real life right - I said whispering to my sister as she got red.
-Come on, go - I said pushing her slightly as she went on the room with him.
-So, what you wanna do cuttie? - Bada said to me as she got in the front desk looking for some papers.
-I was wondering if you could do another tattoo on me? - I said leaning my arms on the front desk.
-All of sudden? - She said smiling and looking at me while she was writing something.
-It's little so don't worry it won't take that much to make, sadly - I said looking arround as she laughed a little bit.

-So, what do you want and where - She said as she started preparing the table and the stuff she needed.
-I want a little wave behind my ear, is that okey with you? - I said as I sat on the stretcher looking at her.
-And why is that? - She said smilling, I could tell even tho she was backfacing me.
-Well for the marine of course - I said laughing as she did the same.
She started drawing the wave beind my hear, as always she was so touchy with me, she was touching my neck so much that my breath got heavier and she could tell.
-Do you want me to stop or something? - She said smirking not even taking her eyes of my neck.
-No, I'm fine - I said looking away with my eyes since she was holding my face.
-Good - After a few minutes she finished the tattoo since it was a simple one, I felt relieved once she finished cause I was feeling so tense by the fact she was so close to my neck, I could feel her hot breath hitting my skin and her soft touch even tho se was wearing gloves, she would tighten her grip on my chin sometimes, so it was harder for me to not want more from her.
-It looks cute actually do you like it? - She said with a big smile handing me a small mirror so I could see myself, I nooded at her with a smile trying to hide the fact that I was so nervous arround her, I don't even know why I mean, it's not the first time we are this close to each other actually.
I was getting off  the stretcher but I got stopped by her grabbing my waist all of sudden.
-What's up? - I said looking at her.
-I forgot to clean it a little bit more so stay still this won't hurt - She said serious as she took a wet whipe and started to clean the fresh tattoo, she took her time cleaning it when suddenly it started burning, the more she cleans it the more it hurted.
-Bada you can stop now it burns a little bit - I said to look at her.
-I'm not done yet so take it, I thought you were able to handle pain right? - She said as she tightened her grip on my chin, she was clearly laughing at my state at this point, my face was all red I was kinda sweating as well and now, the feeling of me being in pain cause of her was driving her more and more insane.
-You know, it looks really good but, since you have all your tattoos made by me, I'm gonna give you a free one how does that sound to you hun? - She spoke with a seductive tone to me, I had my eyes closed at this point, trying to hold my emotions in, I just nooded at her and waited for her to do the tattoo she was talking about.
-What's the design about? - I asked her with my eyes still closed.
-I'll make my own design don't worry - She said as she started caressing my neck, she pulled my hair even more aside to have a better view of it, I felt weird since I wasn't listening to the tattoo machine, when suddenly I felt Bada's lips on my neck, I got startled by the feeling of Bada sucking softly on my neck.
-So you were talking about that kind - I said struggling to talk to her as the pleasure on my neck started to make me loose focus on the earth, I let out a little moan when she stopped grabbing my chin to put her hand on my neck, choking me softly, as she sucked on my neck even harder, after a few seconds she pulled back from my neck and looked at me in the eyes.
-Look at that pretty messed face you have, you really enjoy pain don't you? -