Keep It In

-Are you two really fucking in there!!??? - My sister yelled as she tried to open the door.
-Jong Seo come on, what do you think we're doing in here huh? - Bada said with a smirk - Why don't you tell her Y/N? - She said as she moved her fingers inside me, I tried really bad to hold my moans in but it was really hard, I've been craving Bada since last time I saw her, the feeling of her on me feels like heaven, she saw me keeping them in so she moved her hand even faster and harder as I couldn't hold it anymore.
-Jeon Jong Seo get the fuck out of here now or else I will fucking kill you I swear - I said as my moans where more noticeable than before.
-I can't even believe this, Bada you're dead as soon as you get out of there - My sister said as she finally went back with the others.
-I have to say, your sister is so nosy - She said laughing and teasing me as she lowered her speed, I whined at her and looked at her with pleading eyes, her free hand roaming all over my body I couldn't help but let out a moan as she pressed her body against mine - You're so needy, and tight - She said with a smirk thrusting harder this time, yet faster than before, I couldn't hold my moans anymore as I just let them out.
-Fuck Bada - I said as I let my head fall onto her neck.
-That's it baby girl let it out for me - She said as she kept thrusting.

Jong Seo's POV:
-How long are they gonna be there - I said frustrated walking arround the living room.
-Just relax they will come out soon, I think - Annie said from the couch.
-Yah, no one told you to not smoke in other people's house? - I said looking at her in desvelief she just raised her shoulders, she didn't even care of course dumb me.
-By the way where's Kai? - I said looking at the hall, looking for him but he was nowhere to be seen.
-Right he went to his room with Lusher - Yeosang said with a smirk on his face - Btw as you can see the others just left so, why don't we have a little chat between the three of us? - Yeosang said smilling.
-Sure I have to distract myself to not break that fucking door down - I said as I sat on the floor in front of Annie and Yeosang, running my hands over my head.
-Why are you so bothered with them, don't tell me they're actually fucking - Annie said surprised to me.
-They are, like for real? In my fucking face come on - I said annoyed looking arround.
-Well, let's say, your sister's the one getting fucked - Annie said laughing as I looked at her really mad.
-What do you mean by that? - I said looking at her in the eyes.
-Well, Bada's known for being a top, literally when we used to live togehter every time she brought a girl, she would leave the rooms with her legs shaking - She said laughing at it as if it wasn't like a big deal.
-Let's just wait until they leave the closet and see how's your sister doing cause girl, I think she won't be able to walk for a week - Yeosang said as he laughed along with Annie, leaving me more anxious and worried about Y/N.
-Someone is coming - Annie said as she bursted into laugh as she heard a door opening.
I saw my little sister coming out of that closet, I looked at every detail of her, making sure she was ok, she seemed to walk normally, luckily, but I couldn't say the same thing from Bada.
-Oh my, what happened to you though guy? - I said laughing at Bada's state, she looked like she just fought with a lion or something, her hair was messy, she had hickeys all over her neck, and chest, and her legs seemed pretty weak and shaky I have to say, and looking at my sister's face, I can tell she did the job this time.
-Shut, the hell, up - Bada said as she closed her eyes.
-Don't mess with her Jong Seo - I said sitting at the floor besides Annie.
-Do you need help sitting down or something? - Yeosang said as she saw Bada struggling as she tried to sit on the couch, I was laughing too but I kinda felt bad for her at the same time.

Y/N's POV:
We spent the rest of the night watching some movies since Lusher and Kai where nowhere to be seen, I guess they were doing "stuff", I was watching Bada all the time, she was kinda unconfortable sitting on the couch, I felt bad for her cause I actually went really rough on her, at this point of the movie everyone was actually sleeping or almost sleeping, since they were drunk, my sister was sleeping on the floor, and Yeosand and Annie where on the other side of the couch, I looked at Bada and got closer to her.
-You look unconfortable, are you ok? - I said as I hugged her back.
-Kinda yeah, but I'm ok, don't worry - She said smilling while she watched the movie.
-Are you sleepy? - I asked her watching the movie as well.
-A little bit yeah, why? - She said turning arround slowly.
-Come here - I said as I lied on the couch leaving space for her in front of me.
She got in front of me as I backhuged her, I placed my arm arround her waist as she held my hand and caressed it.
-Bada - I said softly to her.
-Yeah? - She said looking at the tv.
I squished her waist a little bit, she smiled and turned arround facing me.
-I can't tell you're needy again aren't you? - She said pulling my body close to hers.
-Well by your tone I can tell you're as well don't you? - I said grabbing her face pulling her closer to my lips.
-Just focus on the movie ok? - She said as she got closer to my neck, sliding her hand on my underwear, my breath got heavier as she slided her fingers under it, I placed my hand on my mouth trying to keep my moans in, since the others where there sleeping, but still, she traced kisses arround my neck as she kept rubbing my intimate part faster and faster.
-I would really like to hear you right now, but hold it in for me pretty thing - Bada said quietly as she kissed me passionately - I can tell you're close - She said between kisses as I felt my climax hitting on me, I arched my back as the pleasure hitted me, Bada kept her peace, until I finally finished and catched my breath.
-Well, that was quick, but, let's see how long you can keep those pretty moans of yours -