Truth Untold

I was just chilling at my house with Lusher, we spent the day talking about how cool Bada was and Lusher started to stalk her insta account.
-I should think on getting a tattoo from her too you know - She said laughing at me.
-Do whatever you want, you're like a little slut - I said joking to her as she fake pouted at me when we suddenly heard the door open, revealing a really mad sister.
-Jeon Y/N stand up - She said as she threw her keys to the dresser.
-Why what happened? - I said looking at Lusher worried and then at her.
-I said get up - She said more angrily than before as I did what she told me looking at her confused - Take the hoddie off - She said as I was still wearing Lusher's hoddie.
-Wait, why, what's gotten into you?- I said trying to calm her down.
-I swear Y/N if you have a single tattoo made by Ba- she stopped her words as she closed her eyes before speaking again - From her I'm gonna kill you, so let me see - She said looking down at me, her arms crossed now.
-And what if I did huh? I just don't fucking get why are you like this towards her, she was so kind to me what's wrong with her, you guys where best friends and suddenly don't what the fuck happened Jong Seo?!!! - I said frustrated to her as she looked at me in awe by my sudden reaction.
-Fine, just, sit down and listen, you too Lusher - My sister said as we sat down and listened to her - Do you remember my superior? - She said to me as I tried to remember.
-Yeah, Park Chaeryong, right? - I said looking at her.
-Yeah, so, she was actually in love with Bada at that time, they fell in love and started dating and blah blah, basically, she cheated on Chaeryong with a dude named Howl, which she's dating right now for your known - She said to me looking for the remote to turn the TV on as I looked at Lusher, she was already looking at me in desvelief as I felt bad for letting her kiss me while she was dating someone.
-That's why I don't want her to get involved with you, because you'll fall for her and she would do the same thing to you and I don't want to - She said as tears fell down her face, I looked at Lusher who got up and went to her as the both of us placed our hands on her shoulders.
-Nevermind, let's heal your tattoos I'll do it for you - She said whipping her tears away as she stood up looking for my bag.

-How did you found out about the tattoo and Bada thing? - Lusher said to my sister as she was applying the cream on my tattoos, she has done that every time years ago when I had to heal my back tattoo so, she insisted on doing it again.
-Well, do you know Kai the idol?, well he's my friend and he lives with Bada so basically she told me and I almost killed her but nothing happened sadly - She said umbothered as me and Lusher looked at each other in awe.
-You know Kai and you didnt tell me tf is wrong with you? - I said madly at her.
-Come on I can't tell anyone so, both of you, shut the hell up about it - She haves us a death stare as we nooded to her.
-But you didn't do anything to Bada right? - Lusher said worried to my sister as she looked at her confused.
-Don't tell me I have to worry about you as well - She said to Lusher as she raised her eyebrow.
-Well- Lusher started to say when my sister got a notification on her phone.
-That was close - I said laughing at Lusher, she was red like a tomato.
-You guys are free tomorrow? - My sister said looking at her phone.
-Yeah, why? - Lusher said looking at my sister as I did the same thing.
-Kai invited us for dinner at his house tomorrow, do you wanna come? - She said kinda worried.
-Sure- We said at the same time.

The day passed really quick, it was kinda boring to be honest, I just had to deal with Lusher since she was really nervous about meeting Bada since she had a crush on her, she said that she wanted to kiss her and do other stuff, I just hope Bada doesn't want to do that with her, I mean, since that happened between us, you know, we were actually getting ready for the dinner, I was wearing a white shirt among with a dark grey skirt and some boots and Lusher was wearing the same white shirt that I was wearing and cargo pants, my sister was the one driving so we sat at the back of the car to talk to each other.
-Why are you guys so dressed it's just a dinner - My sister said while she was driving.
-What do you mean, we always dress like this - I tried to say as I got nervous, I don't want my sister to know that I have a crush on Bada, and I think same goes for Lusher.
-Sure whatever just don't make a big deal of this, we'll have dinner and we'll get back home right away ok ? - My sister said as she keep driving.

Bada's POV:
I was waiting for Y/N and the others to come, they were actually late, which I really hated since I was in a bad mood, cause Y/N's sister was coming too.
-Hey, just, don't think about it that much, you don't even have to talk to her if you don't feel like it, just say hi to her and that's it - Kai said from the kitchen while making dinner.
-Sure whatever - I said rolling my eyes as I kept watching TV, suddenly the door bell rang as I waited for Kai to go open the door.
-Open up, jeez, don't you see un doing shit? - He said in desvelief to me, I knew he was joking as well, so I got up and opened the door as my jaw dropped at the moment I saw her.