brainwashing and the truth

Shadow and Rouge after a while took a break as shadow doze off while Rouge was on lookout for any black arms forces as shadow wakes up in a void as he sees memory's of the ark and such and is in a spot light as he sees black doom .

Black doom: I know who you are * human *

Shadow seemed suprise as he shakes he's head

Shadow : I don't know what your talking abt

Then black doom snap he's twisted fingers as shadow sees two crossroads ones thst shows he's memory's of he's past life as y/n and the other life he's currently living as shadow the hedgehog

Black doom: your memory's are interesting shadow especially the fact this whole world to your past life was a video that be easy to beat

Shadow felt tense as now blsck doom knows about shadows memory's and he's only advantage against blsck doom and he needs to do smt fast before black doom uses he's own memory against him

Shadow then shakes he's head and becomes rational but then he sees a new crossroad as then it trys to corrupt he's memory's and he's mind

Shadow screams as it's hurting him

Shadow : AHHH! what are you! ahh! 

* the connection to the blsck arms hive become stronger as black doom is now trying to take control of shadow *

* outside pov * Rouge can see shadow having a look of discomfort as she trys to rub shadows quills to make him wake up .

Rouge : shadow come on its time to... * then chaos energy came out of shadow as shadow floors up as shadow is screaming in pain as Rouge looks suprise and confused wondering what's going on *

Back in shadows mind as shadow trys to fight back as it seems bad enough black doom corrupting him as shadow  thinks whole getting hurt

Shadow thinks : damn it I need to stop this or I be just as mindless as the rest of the black arms * then shadow uses chaos energy against black doom as it'd a battle of wills as black doom fights back against shadows unwavering strength even if it seemed futile.

( then shadow had a idea even tho it would hurt him as then he charges chaos energy in he's body as then he does a chaos blast in he's mind as the crossroads disspear as blsck doom grunts but grumble)

Black doom : you can't beat me shadow I make sure you become my puppet for this world I be sure of it * blsck doom disspears from shadows mind as shadow fades to subconscious *

In the real world shadows chaos energy stops as Rouge trys to wake him up but it didn't work as then she got a idea to reunited with the papers for help as she picks up shadow on to her back as she walks put of the woods and back to the city as their was a emergency tent as the g.u.n troops aim their guns but their commander stop them as they recognize shadow and Rouge as shadow was taken to a bed for emergency health while Rouge contacted tails through their own communication network to tell sonic and he's friends the news what happen.

When tails told sonic,  sonic immediately ran to the city hopefully he's rival is okay as this is unlike shadow

( hope you guys like this part and hope you guys have a nice day or night  and also sorry of not a good entry like the others I kinda made these while being sick )