black dooms end

Rise Of all shall fall and none shall see their crimson hero in yellow golden light*

Everyone appears on the ship, ready to stop black doom once for all while Eggman plans to fight doom but slowly takes over the ship and planting bombs Eggman and tails have made for this occasion.

Shadow and everyone split up to meet at the hull of the ship while planting the bombs so that they win, but if not, they blow it up while everyone has 5 mins to escape

Shadow was rushing through mobs of black arms using he's chaos ablitys, and after fighting them on the ground floor, it was quite easy for him as he blast he's way through.

For everyone else tho some had some difficulty but other then that all was going in the manic doctor plan even tho he wished he figured out the hive mind so he can keep some foot solders for himself but eh he's robots are better.

Shadow after a while meets up with Sonic, who already got done planting a bomb on the side of a ship wall as Sonic sees Shadow and Waves

Sonic : hey shadz how's it going on your end

Shadow: Good, I guess I am surprised. Black doom hasn't done anything it'd kinda suspicious.

Sonic : eh? Well its like Eggman they both are evil masterminds with traps, but if anything, they are just the same, so we should expect it.

Shadow nods in understanding as he walks with Sonic.

Shadow : ....sonic ...you don't think any different abt me ?

Sonic : wdym?

Shadow : Well ... I have a dna of black doom and was created to be he's perfect soldier...idk if anyone still thinks the same about me until now

Sonic stops in this track a bit surprised at shadow confession of how he feels abt all of this and this is true for our protagonist as shadow never got to see in the story of how he felt as an alien to everyone as he's past life as y/n.

Sonic then walked over to shadow and took his hand .

Sonic : Hey, it's alright. I didn't get to know my parents as a kid. I was raised by my uncle Chuck, but he told me there were daredevils like me always running and having fun until ...* Sonic stopped for a moment before shadow stopped him *.

Shadow: I understand Sonic what you're trying to say ... .sorry for bringing it up.

Sonic smiles a bit to reassure Shadow it was fine and that it proves that they have different back stories, but it all makes it worthwhile to connect with others kinda like how shadow is with team dark.

Shadow nodded

Shadow : Well then, let's get going, then Sonic, " he said with a grin while blushing a bit to how embarrassed he was, considering Sonic was this friendly towards him and how close he was *

Sonic nodded as then they both ran off in high speeds to meet up with everyone as everyone had planned the explosives and met up by the hallway to the main central area.

Sonic : Hey guys, how has it been

Tails : it's all going good. Did everyone everyone planted the bombs as the plan

Everyone nodded, even Eggman who a bit due to how annoying it was not being useful and basically was a meat shield when Eggman and knuckles were grouped up.

Then, however, the conversation ended as then a wave of unknown as black doom appeared in person as everyone was surprised by this.

Black doom looks to shadow as the shadow is on edge, considering Black Doom of how he looks into both shadows past and he's past life's memory.