Soleanna

I   Pov : city of Soleanna

Like in Canon certain events play out just as the same as we see the festival of the sun and the princess Elise coming to the center of town while being on a boat as somewhere off sonic runs off simply doing he's thing and enjoying the festival as in a another direction is Eggman who is plotting to capture princess Elise simply because of the flames of disaster that resides in her body he got information from other sources.

Sonic pov : wow this festival sure is amazing I wish I could have brought shadow along but I am guessing g.u.n stuff and work which really sucks as I bet he would've enjoyed this type of stuff.

As I thought of everything and running along I see mutiple robots surrounded the princess as I told me myself like many other times * welp time to go save the day again*
Present pov :
Eggman arrives as he goes with he's plan to kidnap her as then he's robots gets destroyed as sonic arrives on the scene wagging he's finger in disapproval

Sonic : Eggman if you were really gonna hurt people I suggest getting a bigger tin can

Eggman : curse you sonic you blasted blue pest!

Sonic doge more of eggmans robots and the missiles firing off he's egg mobile as sonic grabs princess Elise and runs as fast as he can to leave the city

Eggman pov : dammit that pest I can't believe that pest always seems to be where my plans are !.

Eggman grumble in anger as then he turn he's attention to other plans while still remembering to focus on the plans later as he rides through the sky's to the giant ship where he's base of operations

Present pov : like usual sonic saves the day and princess Elise thanks him and he doesn't mind

Princess Elise: so what made you come to the festival?

Sonic : nothing special just wanting to enjoying the lights and music

Princess Elise: so can you put me down I think we are save

Sonic nods as he puts her down as Princess Elise is surprised someone of sonic's height could carry her while still thinking of sonic compared to the sliver hedgehog from her visons.

Princess Elise: oh I forgot to ask your name may I ask what it is?

Sonic: sonic, sonic the hedgehog and its nice to meet you your grace * says as he does a little bow to the princess while Elsie said it was no need *

After that they make it to a south side of the city where a citizen was kind enough to let princess Elise stay a while until the threat subsides.

Sonic then in the morning reunited with tails who came after the news of eggmans attack and thought sonic would be here obviously.

Tails : huh? * seemed confused about smt *

Sonic : what's wrong tails?

Tails : I thought shadow be with you as I thought he agree to come to the fire festival as well.

Sonic : he had some last minute Mission g.u.n gave him sadly but he said he come find me once it's over * he said with a grin*

Tails nodded as he then he gets signals on hes pad *

Tails : huh? It seems their is some activity at the beach nearby many Eggman troops

Sonic : huh I see then I guess I should check it out so let's go as princess Elise should be fine * tails nod as they run off to the beach *

In shadow he's like in Canon in the icey base where he and Rouge had a mission to retrieve smt as shadow was talking to Rouge *

Shadow : are you in position?

Rouge: yes however metal sonic was sent here as a way to stop us it may take me time to sneak around.

Shadow was confused as metal sonic never appear in the sonic 06 storyline but I am guessing due to he's past knowledge and how he change things but not too far off as the base is still Here but still he be careful as metal sonic is threat considering its copy abilities and such.

Shadow : I distract him just get inside so and find any data useful to us.

Rouge : got it

Then they ended comms as then shadow head off into the snowy terrain and destroying any machines in he's way as he makes it to the head of the base witb he's chaos abilities while Rouge hacks her way in with her stealth abilities.

As he about to meet up with her the entrance he doges a metal kick from metal sonic who was about to drop kick him as metal landed .

Metal sonic : targeted identifying shadow the hedgehog threat level alpha commencing plan

Then metal sonic and shadow have a mirror match in speed constantly matching each other as punches and kicks and shadows fists became sore .

Shadow thinks : this isn't good maybe I need to use my other abilities

Then shadow gets some distance and does a move sonic taught him as he spins into a ball and collects energy called the light speed dash as then shadow turns red as then surpasses metal sonic speed beating him up before metal sonic uses his black shield pushing shadow back.

Shadow: this isn't good he's sheld its practically indestructible unless I do smt * as metal sonic dashes at him with the shield as he doges before it tackle into him*

Then shadow tries smt as then takes one ring off he's right wrist and collect a lot of chaos energy as then chaos forms into he's right hand as then fires a giant chaos spear as then it hits metals shield pushing it back as the spear explodes as smoke plumes from the snow as metal sonic survived however showing damages as then it got a signal from Eggman to retreat as he uses his remaining energy to teleport off using he's copy ability of chaos control.

Shadow : hope that's the last I see of him for now * as he makes it to the inside of the base as he regroups with Rouge as he sees she retrieve the same object mephiles was in he remembers from his past life but shouldn't say smt as mephiles could be hearing even if he's inside that thing *

Shadow : so we got what we came for?

Rouge nodded as she hold the strange object containing some purple energy.

Rouge: whatever it is it doesn't fit my color at all .

Shadow shakes he's head as usual with rogues fashion comments .

As then they make it to a terminal room showing a computer with a screen turn on as they see the map of Soleanna and the ancient ruins

Rouge pointed to the ancient castle

Rouge: that'd where we have to go shadow to meet up with g.u.n

Shadow : alright let's get going, don't want to stay too long when Eggman could be coming back.

Rouge nodded as they make way to the ancient ruins in Soleanna.

In Canon events sinch slivers story doesn't change when mephiles appears and convince silver and blaze that sonic is evil and is the iblis trigger as they traveled back to the past to stop sonic as mephiles is getting flashbacks to a past long forgotten of Canon events that would've occur but detects that whatever stopping it is shadow and is a anomalie that needs to be stop and maybe convince to join  he's side to destroy humanity.