prologue to sonic 06

Everyone was suprise by the new relationship between sonic and shadow it even made Amy a bit upset as she was the longest to chase after sonic for affection or maybe be hers as she left thr group for a while making both shadow and sonic a bit.
worry, but they get daily reminders now and then by cream that she's using her alone time to make fancy clothes and stuff to get her mind off it

Pov timeline 300 years in the future:

A world burning and a city aflamed as a sliver hedgehog floats above it as we know him as sliver the hedgehog

Sliver pov : it's been like this ever sinch I was born everything I see was flames and more I don't even remember my parents as all I had was my friend blaze who seem to have powers same as these flames but the threat was much more .

As I look down I see multiple lava like creatures in the distance even bird like one screeching as they see me and fly at high speed but then I summon my telekinesis to throw large parts of a broken bulding at them in suprise as I completely destroyed them making the ground creatures fled .

I go on atop of a bulding to cool off some steam making sure I dont exhaust myself using my powers untile I heard familiar voice

Blaze : hello sliver * she saw my condition and ask * are you over working it again?.

She sat down next to me checking if I was alright which I nodded

Sliver : I am alright blaze just a bit exhausted from fighting them again I guess.

I said vaguely as I watch the flames still spread across the city I always knew was ruined .

Blaze : is there smt on your mind sliver ?

I said as I look at her

Sliver: do you think their is smt more then just this ? I mean we been fighting and hiding this monsters sinch I was a kid and I don't know if I want to keep going like this * I said as it's true as where is more then this where is the tales of flowers I once heard from a elder that raised us *

Blaze sighed as then she tried to speak with a tone of lighthearted as she tried to .

Blaze : we may have been born to this cruel fate of reality but maybe just maybe if we hold on to hope like you do everyday we might see a better tomorrow someday right?

She asked as I look at her and felt a bit better as I nod in agreement as I hug her and she hugs back as then we stop hugging as I get back up

Sliver : I am gonna see if there any berry's thst on the mountains thst still grow I be right back

Blaze nodded to what I said as I flew off into the distance

( present pov as a shadow off in the distance watches them but why does it have the same featured as shadow well I guess we find out later right? =))