𝐯. bloodline

STAR CROSSED
*ೃ༄『 chapter v 』.ೃ࿐

╔═ *.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.* ═╗

*           ═╗

╚═ *.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.* ═╝

⋆·˚ ༘ * ⸻ act one ੈ✩‧₊˚
- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ part one - the girl who was never suppose to live ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
.。*゚+.*.。‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ❝ pathetic girl ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
june 2nd, 1992
────────────────────────────────

WE SAT IN THE COMMON ROOM AFTER DETENTION WAS OVER. Ron and I sat on a couch while Hermione sat in a chair next to us. Harry paced back and forth in front of the fire, explaining the events which transpired in the Forest only half an hour before.

"You mean You-Know-Who's out there right now in the Forest?" Hermione asked, traces of fear in her voice.

"But he's weak. He's living off the unicorns. Don't you see? We had it wrong. Snape doesn't want the Stone for himself. He wants the Stone for Voldemort. With the Elixir of Life, Voldemort will be strong again. He'll..." Harry trailed off, "he'll come back."

I took a sharp breath. Even though I never gave much thought to my biological parents, knowing that their murderer wasn't that far away and could strike at any time did make me uneasy. My mind wandered back to Mirror of Erised; had what I'd seen really been my deepest desire or was it just sheer curiosity?

"But if he comes back, you don't think he'll try to kill you, do you?" Ron asked with worry.

"I think if he'd had the chance, he might have tried to kill me tonight." I shuttered at Harry's words and felt a chill go down my spine.

Ron gulped, "And to think, I've been worrying about my Potions final."

"Hang on a minute." We turned to Hermione, "We're forgetting one thing. Who's the one wizard Voldemort always feared? Dumbledore. As long as Dumbledore is around, Harry, you're safe. As long as Dumbledore is around, you can't be touched." Hermione gave him a reassuring smile and he nodded in appreciation.

"Well, we do have final exams tomorrow. I'm going to bed." Ron stood up and yawned. He and Hermione began walking up towards the dormitories. "Aren't you two coming?" He turned back around to look at us.

"Yeah, well be up in a second." Harry called. Ron shrugged and the two of them walked up the stairs. "Are you okay?" Harry sat down next to me, "You've been awfully quiet."