𝐢𝐯. visions through a looking glass

STAR CROSSED
*ೃ༄『 chapter iv 』.ೃ࿐

╔═         *.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*           ═╗

*           ═╗

╚═          *.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*          ═╝

⋆·˚ ༘ * ⸻ act one ੈ✩‧₊˚
- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ part one - the girl who was never suppose to live  ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
.。*゚+.*.。‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ❝ my parents where both killed  ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
december 20th, 1991
────────────────────────────────

IT WAS NOW CHRISTMAS TIME AT HOGWARTS. Snow fell on the ground, making the castle feel even more cozy and warm. Decorations had been put up everywhere, ghosts sang Christmas carols and a giant tree had been put up in the Great Hall. I sat in the hall with Harry and Ron, observing their chess match.

"Knight to E5." Harry spoke and the piece on the board moved. Hermione walked up behind Harry. She was wearing a scarf and carrying her luggage.

"Queen to E5." Ron looked up at Harry smugly. All four of us watched as Ron's queen whacked Harry's knight with a chair.

"That's totally barbaric!" Hermione exclaimed.

"That's wizard's chess." Ron looked over at Hermione, "I see you've packed."

"I see you haven't." She retorted.

"Change of plans, my parents decided to go to Romania to visit my brother, Charlie. He's studying dragons there." Ron answered her, not looking up from the game.

"Good. You can both help Harry, then. He's going to go and look in the library for information on Nicholas Flamel." Hermione said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"We've looked a hundred times!" Ron whined. It was true. After Hagrid had let the name Nicholas Flamel slip out, they made frequent trips to the library in hopes of discovering some information on him but so far, their endeavors were fruitless.

Hermione leaned over the table, "Not in the restricted section." She stood back up straight, "Happy Christmas." She smiled and started to leave.

"Happy Christmas!" I called after her.

Ron looked over at Harry and I, "I think we're a bad influence on her."

✧ ★ ✧

CHRISTMAS MORNING, I EXCITEDLY CLIMBED DOWN THE STAIRS TO THE COMMON ROOM TO FIND RON ALREADY AWAKE. "Happy Christmas!" I grinned at him, noticing the stack of presents in front of the tree.