02.

NAZAIA COLEMANATLANTA, GA▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

NAZAIA COLEMAN
ATLANTA, GA
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

NAZAIA sat in the hospital watching over a complete stranger who she had talked to in the library last night but she never got his name.

When left the library to go home she saw his body laid out on the hard concrete ground, he had been shot multiple times sadly.

It made Nazaia said that this happened to him, he looked and seem such a innocent person. Why would somebody wanna try to kill him?

Hearing the door open the doctor walked back into the room reading something off the paper on his clipboard. Nazaia had been here all day, she just felt like she couldn't leave the boy.

His surgery was a long process but she stayed.

"So we have ran some tests and got in contact with the police to try to figure out who he is but there's nothing much we found. His name is Demani Malour, nineteen years old. No family found or anything but police are still investigating." She was told.

Finding out he had no family to call or anything just made the whole situation feel worser and more sadder to her.

"Umm okay what about him? Is he gonna be fine, what's his condition right now.. good or bad?" She had so many questions das just how worried she was.

"Luckily for him he's gonna be just fine. Not many would've sured this but God was by this young man's side. He should wake up by tomorrow and we're gonna do a few Cat scans" The doctor informs her.

"The fall he had seem to have caused him to hit his head pretty hard which might've damaged something but we're not sure yet."

Nazaia's phone vibrated reminding her she had a shoot today in about a hour two so now she needed to start leaving.

"Can I give you guys my number and y'all keep me updated on him I should be back tomorrow." Nazaia wanted to keep in touch with him.

Now that she knew he had no family to show up she definitely wasn't gonna just leave him all alone.

"Yes I'll put you down on the contact list."

Nazaia stood up grabbing her stuff getting ready so she could leave. Before she left she made sure to write her name and number down on his information list.

"Thank you." Thanking the the doctor before she left out of the room carrying her phone in her hand remembering she left her purse in the car.